Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast

Wow its been quiet around here lately. But I finnaly managed to grind Okarod to 10 .
    Phantasy Star Universe Extra Mode- A tear shed for those offline.

You haven't play GTA: San Adreas?, very fun game, I got it the day it came out, I couldn't wait. I haven't play AotI for a few days either, been playing We Love Katamari and Destroy All Humans! 2, love 'em both.

I sort of left AotI when Gibarta lvl 41 only added 3% more damage and the AoE feels like it didn't grow, no higher freezing level, no better animation, nothing!. Combined with countless tries to get a rare monster in Dark Satellite, done with the game, I tried playing with a new character, but the whole "go through story mode again" thing just pissed me off, I couldn't get past the first mission before I was done with it, what a shame.

It doesnt seems like i can find, either chao rod, or guld milla. i have been doing scared planet in S loads of times and still nothing, while i can find any other rare weapons pretty easily...

On 2008-01-10 02:56, Prince_Medion wrote:
    It doesnt seems like i can find, either chao rod, or guld milla. i have been doing scared planet in S loads of times and still nothing, while i can find any other rare weapons pretty easily...
    oh i found a chao rod and i wasn't even looking for it...of course cause i'm not a force...but yeah....i wonder what it looks like....

Just keep doing the runs, you'll eventually find them, I did a looot of those, from lvl 105 or so, 'til I was like 40 or higher, I found a Chao Staff until like my 10th run, and Guld & Milla way later, I was "done" with doing runs there, so I came back when I was around 50 and kept doing a few more, and I found 5 Guild & Milla, except I couldn't pick up one in time >_>

I know what you guys mean with the slowness around here...

Gave up on trying for a Jigobooma, myself. Reinstalled vanilla... Just going to redo my characters from there (wanted those S-rank head/legs units anyway, especially the head unit for my main Caseal - who I have to play HUnter for good old Skela and Serafi, but still pops a tech once in a while (gotta have Resta/Giresta since I don't use the regen unit).

EDIT: Damn, how I wish those bloody newmans would share their secrets with the CASTs. It really pisses me off to watch a newman-built robot do more damage with a single Foie than a FOnewm/newearl with the same Foie, while my Caseal, who would basically be a WT online, can't do jack crap with techs whether she goes FOrce or not!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rogue_robot on 2008-01-10 12:39 ]</font>

Lol, I'm almost done with story missions, been doing only that on a new character, it's gonna take around 7 hours, gee, and he's only lvl 30.

is desert terror the only place to hunt bill de vears? my beast girl is 120 and im trying to hunt bill de axe and those vandas rip me to shreds and the bill de vears dont appear often on each map.

edit:ruby bullet is awesome! it ignores height when firing so you often dont have to enter fps mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2008-01-28 10:06 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

i dont use ank buti. instead i use the okanoh since its synthable. whats a few hundred atp when using jabroga? especially since ive cracked 1100 atp a while ago and am only hunter level 11.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

In offline mode, anybody has 'dark wing' ??
    im looking for Delnadian but..

look at this

i keep running this map(A rank).
    As A-x and A-3 have the same pattern, i guess it is needed a lot of time to see delnadians.