Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast

Oh and I tried grinding both Ryo-Bimtore and Arb Magana to 10/10...

Ryo Bimtore 10/10
    283 Att
    425 PP

Arb Magana 10/10
    340 Att
    388 PP

So it's basically a choice of 60 more Att, or 60 more PP. I went with the Att, and the cooler bullet effects hehe
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Congratulations on the Shinowa Line, beatrixkiddo! It's currently the only 11* armor known offline ^_^. Please try submitting that data to the PSOW offline database. It seems my submission didn't make it for unknown reasons earlier (The submission form for Line Shields seems a bit... strange), but it would be a shame not to have it listed since it's the highest known ranked armor in the game ^_^

Thank you for the grinding information as well on the Ryo Bimtore and Arb Magana, much appreciated

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

Finally made it... Nothing special happens when you get LV200
    No unlocks or anything...

Congratulations on being the first person on PSOW to reach level 200 ZodiacNKnight! Wow, even if there wasn't anything special afterwards, it's quite the achievement to reach level 200 in offline AotI, I've got a long way to go ^_^

Man, that's insanely high HP ICLEUS has too, it's more double that of my Level 150~ Newman Force! I'm looking forward to reaching Level 200 even more myself now ^_^ Just wondering, it always seems in all the screen shots I see of ICLEUS, he is fighting solo. Does it boost up EXP a lot if you leave the NPCs at home? I always have them around, but that might explain why it's taking so long for me to level, ahahaha.

Oh, going off on a tangent... it's not exactly drop related, but if anybody wonders what Nosdiga Lv41+ looks like:

Spoiler!

Don't mind the excessive damage done in that particular screen shot, it was done under almost ideal circumstances just because I like big numbers, but yeah, you're basically throwing earthquakes at that point.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lolitecher on 2007-12-14 01:24 ]</font>

Lolitecher.- Well there aren't many people interested in offline, at least compared to online, I mean just look how many people been posting here, and I do like learning about other people's offline experiences and characters. I'm mostly into the Foie and Barta families because I love fire and ice above all elements and they were my main (or more like, my only) techniques, specially barta, even tho I'd be better use zonde or foie sometimes, I go for looks and not power (lol i know), I also enjoy the light and dark elements too, but those spells in PSU don't seem that good, nor look that good, but who knows, maybe in AotI with the new outfits and colors, they might look better. And well, I find Gifoie very damn useful, at lvl 21+ the AoE is HUGE, you know in lvl 60 ice mission in Moatoob (spelling)? with those groups of 5 enemies spread all over the place? I just stand in the middle and bang, 1 hit-KO all, and those huge enemies that punch you and lower your def, there's a part where 3 appear, a bit spreaded out, Gifoie can hit them all at once, two Gifoies and they're down. I'm trying to see if I can take it up to lvl 30, then I'll start leveling the bartas, specially now that I found withill wings, they're gonna look awesome with ice techniques.

And yeah... I know the feeling, last year when I got PSU, finished story mode, got my (now lost) newman to lvl 62 (went throught one hive run) and I was sort of, done with it, until about a month ago when I found my love for videogames back (that and the fact that winter break was coming), and well, I think I won't be leveling those techniques then, blargh, not worth the time, funny thing, the path I described on my last post, the path I follow to gain items on the hive, takes me about 1-2 minutes and I cast the buffs everytime, but I already found my withill wings and have no interest in finding the daggers so, I might do the "get in, buff, get out" trick, sounds very right to me, but chances are that I'll get sick of it and won't get the buffs past level 3.

And lol, nice technique, but I still don't like how earth attacks, I bet you I would like Gidiga if I'd see it, I just love big flashy effects, that and the fact that I don't have to aim, just lure my enemies and EXPLOAAAD.

beatrixkiddo.- say hi to Prada for me, RACASEALS NOM NOM NOM.

ZodiacNKnight.- Congratulations! <3 how many hours did it take? O:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-14 01:43 ]</font>

By the way, do you guys think it's a good idea to bring a bunch of Har-senba shields with 60% (or hopefully 80%) of each element to AotI? I mean, if I can get 80% resistant, the def/eva wouldn't matter so much, would it?

Edit: I just made a 60% Dark Har-senba, and Jusnagun went from doing 200-250 damage, to 50 or less, and with Dizas on, it went to 0, some attacks were blocked and others just went through, man.

I'm just thinking, what about a 80% Rabol Hard with a Guardless / Rainbow, that would make you 98% resistant to the enemies you'd be fighting, so you'd be pretty much invincible? Wow, this is a great way to make a Newman Hunter or a Cast Force xD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-14 02:34 ]</font>

It's good to hear that you are interested in different Technic elements! Since what some technics look like at 41+ is still a wide mystery, it gives us offliners a chance to show the onliners what their technics might be like in the future so the more variety the better, as well as some of the items that are not available online yet ^_^. In many ways, this thread has become the fulcrum for offliners, which makes me happy, as I recall the last "Official Offline" thread for AotI sank within three days way back when AotI just came out.

You'd definitely like Rafoie and Gidiga at higher levels, I hope to get some screen shots of them at level 41+ in the future, lots in the way of mass destruction. I relied a lot on RaFoie for the Absolute Zero mission you mentioned back with PSU V1, as sadly, my main Nosdiga traveled too slowly to get an S-rank on that mission, even if it did one hit kills and my character took 0 damage. Personally, I thought my favorite element would be Dark, but after leveling Megid to lv11 and realizing that there wasn't any Light elemental enemies worth using it against in Extra Mode, I decided to ditch it. AotI has plenty of good Light enemies to kill, but Megid still doesn't really shine, although Ramegid is growing on me.

Ah, good thinking with the Har Senba, that's one of the things I regret not doing before coming to AotI actually. Element doesn't make as much of a difference in AotI as it did in PSU V1 where having the right armor in Extra mode regardless of what rank it was practically made you invincible to that element (Bring a 60% Gi-Senba to Absolute Zero and surf the Barta waves!), but you bring up a good point with combining an elemental 80% with a Guardless / Rainbow. I wonder if thay would be able to neutralize virtually all damage even with AotI's new elemental formula -- having Deband and Rentier cast too can help reinforce defenses. I strongly recommend at least bringing one high elemental Har Senba over, as you can only synth up to 50% in AotI and it's mind bendingly hard to do it at that. Good thing you picked Dark as your element though, that's what I would have recommended as well due to my inherent hatred of "Super Happy Death Balls". It's highly possible that Gerard Line at 50% could exceed a 80% Har Senba, but it's hard to tell without some testing (Gerard Line isn't ideal for Forces though, as it has no Head Slot).

where the Jaggo rare monster appear ?
    i really need the "Cati / Bullet PP Save"
    btw i found the "Cati / Skill PP Save" dropped from rappi in the mad beasts

Lolitecher.- That's one thing I love about Gifoie/barta, it's a insta skill, I've gone throught an Absolute Zero in less than 6 minutes with Gifoie, just plain quick. I will be checking the light and dark techniques later, as of now, I just wanna get the others up a bit, even if at least to 11+, but like I said, power doesn't make a big difference to me, I mean, I used to fight through Ultimate Ruins with my Hildeblue Cane, meleeing with it, it was so much fun watching that huge monster's head spitting bartas while it made sounds as if it was alive, not to mention it all looked damn good with my outfit; the only thing off was my Mag, the red scorpion one, but I didn't care, he was lovely.

Well Har Senba will allow me to go as high as it's own elemental defence since it doesn't have a body slot, Rabol Hard would, but then there's no head slot, which I don't mind really, Me/Quick makes a difference, but 18% more elemental defence feels better, sort of. And I'm pretty sure those armors should do fine, they are A ranks after all, it would suck if they were B, but being A, they're not that sucky. I will be trying to get a lot of Nanoresins to make more and more elemental armors, then when I finally (hopefully...) get AotI and transfer, I'll do some testing, hopefully getting positive results, anyway, it's not like it will help anyone, I don't see anyone here still playing PSU waiting to move to AotI, but if someone has both games, it could always be fun to make a new character and take some tips.

Don't forget to bring your Me/Quicks and Orpad/Legs or Guards D:
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums