Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Nice, I do like Tylor, now I can make a party with Bara Furries rofl. And lol, I don't play online so Episode 3 is lol @ me, unless they release even another expansion next year, which wouldn't be surprising, I mean look at all the PSO versions we have.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

On 2007-12-14 15:44, OraReen wrote:
    Any of you know if Sweet Death is available offline. looking for a good double and i can' t use crea doubles because of race.
    Sure you can. Crea double isn't race exclusive.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

Crea double has always been the exception. Any other crea, yeah they're human/newman only. But I assure you crea double has always been usable by any race.

For good measure, check it's link in the item database. There are 2 pictures of casts using it, and one of a beast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2007-12-14 16:24 ]</font>

By the way, what's the highest level enemies in AotI and how common are they? as in like in PSU the highest enemy was the Dark Satellite dragon thing (I think) but there are only about 5 during the while mission. And also, what the best "most enemies in the shortest time" mission?. Just wondering if I should stop leveling my techs at 21+ and wait for AotI, althought, I can go through Absolute Zero which has 150 enemies (and a few need 2 techs to die) and I can finish even in less than 6 minutes, hopefully there's a better enemies:time ratio in AotI.

Also, when you transfer from PSU to AotI, does it reset your playtime? I hope not, I feel proud of wasting so many hours on a game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-14 17:02 ]</font>

So then it's going to be killing lvl 125 enemies up to lvl 200, rofl. I think I'll end up killing enemies without armor and using the weakest weapons, funny thing is that I find more fun that way sometimes, a big part of what I did on PSO was that, fool around, or use double saber with my FOnewm and go kill things on easy forest xD

So I was grinding a couple of Guld and Milla twin hand guns and I noticed when they were both at 4/10 that thier stats were different. One was:

PP 425
    Att 364

And the other one was:

PP 424
    Att 365

I never compared them unground so was wondering, is grinding random or did they drop with different stats?

today i encountered a monster in awoken serpent thats not on the monster drop chart. its called vanda orga. its roughly twice the size of a normal vanda and has a tail. they were earth element and used a flame thrower attack. unfortunately i was to busy try to stay alive to see if they had any worthwhile drops because normal vandas in the room were spamming gidiga.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Nice unit and congrats on the Guild & Milla n_n

Finally giving up on trying to get a Cati / Bullet PP Save... (200+ tries on White Beast C, with no luck. although this is my first time posting here, so no one even knew I was looking for it to begin with >.>)

Anyways, I have a question - where do you get the Arti Diga for the Tiga de Ragan? I can't find iton PSO-World, PSUpedia, or anywhere. Curious if you guys have found it yet. <.<
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

It's not been found yet -_-

I searched japanese websites when only AoIJP was out, to no avail. The only info I got was that it seems to be a result of a failed synth, but I know someone who tried failing just about every board in the game and never got one.

So, who knows!?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums