Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Yeah I go to the bara anonib board if that's what you're asking ;o

I got to 15 finally, by doing Fire Plains until 10, then the giant piggy mission until 15. I tried the What is in the ruins mission, but it's kind of slower I think... maybe. The reward isn't bad though, 7500 from selling Svaltus Edge, and 5000 from selling the deco you get. I'm gonna try Lord of the Plains now, then I'll head to Mizuraki like you suggested. I didn't buy any wands, just Rods. :/ Got Me/Quick though.

edit: Oh, and spending a lot of time at the frozen temple won't be a problem, I love that map :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2007-12-29 12:36 ]</font>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Thanubis.- That's it's name?, I could swear they were both Hildeblue rofl, I haven't play in such a long time @___@ (sniff). I'll check the rare maps later then, thank you :3

Dynheart.- Yeah the drop rate for items is pretty high in PSU, except for rare enemies, you got those too? ;3

beatrixkiddo.- Ya of course that was my question, awesome, /bara ftw ;DDD

Yeah, the missions I choose are for either, best way to make money or exp, but at low levels money is more important, then it's exp, by the way, Mizuraki mission's S rank gives you an item worth 25k, very very helpful at low levels. And well, I used to love the temples, but after going through it with another re-made character, anoxiously waiting to get to AotI, bad combination 3:

Lulz, I already got myself some Chao Staves and those S-rank Madoogs, they're quite expensive at the GRM q_p´, maybe I should check where they drop, if they drop at all.

Lol, yeah Gudda Skelas are cute, with the bubbles and sleep effect, and yeah, Melee PAs level up very quickly.

By the way, not even my 80% Light can make me avoid the sleep effect, I went to sleep at least 5-6 times at White Beast, bastards.

Oh and before going to Mother Brain again I need more Delpis, at least 2 more, to have the 6 Uransaras and 6 Delpis, as soon as I had 4 Delpis, I went from using 10 Photon Charges on Scarred Planet to just 4, maybe with the two more I won't have to use any or maybe 1-2, this will hopefully be enough to get through Electronic Brain, that place kicked my ass so hard last time.

Btw, anything awesome to be found on "The Mad Beasts S"?, those Gerard Line are cheap to make and can be sold for high meseta.

Alright then, more Scarred Planet it is, let us find moar S-rank gloves things.

And heck, I hate the AMF casts, last time I went there they drained me, taking up to like 6 Gibartas D<<<

On 2007-12-29 17:16, Thanubis wrote:
    Yeah, I guess the only way to reduce the chance of Sleep and other Status Effects is to raise your END/STA stat. I have noticed that I get put to sleep a lot less in The Holy Grounds than I did in White Beast though, just like Lolitecher said.

I agree that Electronic Brain is a pain in the ass. I hate those AMF Heavy Infantry, and of course, the boss battle is 1000x easier than running through the whole map.

There's really nothing in Mad Beasts unless you find some Rappies.
    hmmmm i've noticed that when i go to Hill of spores and equip my whitill wings I don't get put to sleep as much as if i didn't have my wings equipped...

I just kinda wonder, how do people even know Jigo Boomas are in hill of spores offline since no one has the chart?

Well, believe it or not, it's possible to run into rare enemies without specifically seeking them

edit: And yeah, magically got my avatar back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2007-12-30 00:38 ]</font>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I wanna do some moar Electronic Brain, I'm pretty much loving Scarred Planet tho, Electronic Brain has like, no drops >___> and there's not enough time to get the drops after the battle with the boss.

By the way, leveling tech is not a problem at all :'D, 100-150 enemies, most of them take up to 2 hits to die, plus some even 10-20, very damn nice tech leveling <3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-30 03:49 ]</font>

what i don't get is why grav break is utter CRAAAAP offline. 133% atk at lvl 11?!? da fack!? tornado break does more than that at lvl 5!!!

Yeah I was thinking I should bring a bow with me for the fight and then just Gibarta the boxes with Delpi. Thanks :3