Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

On 2007-12-31 12:41, Thanubis wrote:
    In case you didn't know, the Carriguine-Rucar has the exact same stats as the Crea Doubles, and the Ragun-Ragun is better than both of them.
    yeah i know it has the same stats as the crea doubles....and i've had the ragun-ragun before.....I didn't like because of that stuff emitting from it.....oh and btw i finally found the carriguine-rucar.....i was so happy......it seems like all of that hard work finally paid off.....

Lol, not the best chances then, oh well. I want to grind my Delpis but I'm sure I'd be pulling my hair out because of all the failures, any idea if Grind+5 allows to at least grind up to 5 or 6 without failure? @_@

Roflmao, and of course the best Grinders we can make are only S+5. I think I'll forget that Grinding and Rares exist in this game.

Happy New Year to all of you Offliners c':

Congrats on Bogga Robado, I got my Gibarta to 32, too bad no freeze lvl 5 >_O, and it's taking so long to get it even up to 32 @_@

Btw, how long did it take you to find a rare map for the Tech pp save rare monster thing?, I'm starting to feel like I'll never get one, I don't normally care for rares but blargh, some missions drain all my PP and I don't like going back and forth to the shop after every single mission .___.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2008-01-01 01:58 ]</font>

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!! especially to offliners!!!!!no offense.....lol

You too Wander C: and lol, I just found some Carriguine-Rucar myself, they're pretty :'3

are u cereal?how long did it take?

Not much really, I think it was the 4th or 5th time I was figthing Carriguines, guess I was lucky? 3:

On 2008-01-01 05:14, joluh wrote:
    Not much really, I think it was the 4th or 5th time I was figthing Carriguines, guess I was lucky? 3:
    @[email protected]'ve gotten lucky like that before......with an item i wasn't even hunting.......and that was the cati/pp bullet save......i'm afraid i'll never find again.....just like my friend that's done probably 30+ number of awoken serpent runs.....and hasn't even found it yet....

Yeah it's always like that how finding those things work, which is why I decided no to, I tried hunting the Tech PP save but blargh, no thanks, too annoying, I'll just go train my techs and do random things and see if I get any lucky <_O