Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast

my force in PSO had that but then I got aura field
    Phantasy Star Universe Extra Mode- A tear shed for those offline.

My force on PSU has Aura Field to, but I am willing to throw that away for Dark Wing. I got Whitil Wing in PSU v1 and Im glad I did but I still would rather have Dark Wing >_>

hmmm becoming a force sounds so tempting......but doesn't it take a hella long time to level up all of ur techs and I can get jacked up pretty bad since i'll start weak......i bet u can't even get dark wings form a delnadian.....no one has gotten one before so we can't prove that....i had a sacred cloth in PSO....but i wasn't high enough to use it so yeah i never got to see what it looks like.....

I don't like the new grinding odds in AoI. I cant get past 8/10 without destroying the rod, but atleast I got it to 8

Wander117.- Nah, you won't get pwned bad since techs are so strong, try switching to force and get Gidiga, you'll see what I'm talking about.

LordNaraku.- I haven't even check the new grinding system but I don't feel like, just for what I've heard, I rather not.

Guys, besides Olgohmon, are there any other monsters that heal themselves and also appear in groups of 4 or 5? >_o these guys are great for tech leveling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2008-01-04 03:38 ]</font>

edit: nvm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2008-01-04 07:12 ]</font>

@_@ That was something. Got to 60 finally. Took right about 10 hours, not too bad I don't think. Ended up with Gifoie at 13, Nosdiga at 19.

Did a run of The dark satellite and got owned by the boss >_>

Then did another, and survived. Nothing good dropped though.

Then I did like 3 runs of Absolute Zero. That mission uses up 2 Uransaras + 4 Crozaras worth of Gifoie but it's nice quick money
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Yes, Absolute Zero is the best way to make money in PSU.

Ugh, I'm sort of done with PSU, I'm tired of not finding anything for my Force, and the fact that Techniques take so looong to level up, just irks me, might as well just go make a new character on PSU V1, so I can get the not-in-AotI items and save over my Force, there's nothing really worth it, I have about 40 hours of gameplay on it anyway, and if I "kill it" the only thing I'd be losing would be the store items, which I couldn't care less since you gotta go through the whole stupid story missions, which is what is holding me back from making a new AotI character.

I hit level 200 today .

Congrats Naraku n_n