Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

how is LV80-99 and 100+ curtz even possible?story missions only have c,b,and a rank?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

On 2007-12-03 22:06, Alisha wrote:
    how is LV80-99 and 100+ curtz even possible?story missions only have c,b,and a rank?
    Just because it shows their levels doesn't mean you'll actually see that particular enemy at that level. It's just level ranges for what the drops fall under, that's all. Nothing biggie.
    The JP guide initially has them set into 5 brackets and I tried my best to crack down as close to the cutoffs for each level.
    I believe the JP site pulled their info from the AoI Bible but I'm not quite sure... The info works though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-03 22:28 ]</font>

AotI Bible ain't out yet.

Nice compilation here though. I just wanna know how you find a Shinowa Hidoki offline...?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Hmm.... Seems some items are either removed from PSU Story/Extra mode, or else they haven't been found yet.

The one I notice so far is the Tengoh Bow is missing.

On 2007-12-03 23:29, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    AotI Bible ain't out yet.

Nice compilation here though. I just wanna know how you find a Shinowa Hidoki offline...?
    Not sure which neudiaz mission, maybe White Beast. There is a teleporter behind a screen near the end of the mission that leads to a room with 1 or 2 of them. I think it might be where online has that ice trap next to a large screen and three boxes behind it.

Should we start a list of PA's obtained from Partners, too?

I've got all of the ones I've gotten so far noted (including what I THINK is all of them from Laia and Curtz, provided there are only 6 different PA's for each Partner).

Doesn't seem like a priority, since every PA is in the shop. I stopped taking NPCs because all they do is die and ruin my rank and if they don't, they give me some crappy 1star PA that I've had since my character was level 1 ¬¬
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Hmm... Then in that case, I have a question. Do all melee weapons have 4 different PA's (1*, 3*, 7*, and 10*), or are some of them really only having 2 or 3 PA's for the weapon?

I'm very happy to hear that Stun/Resist was found, albeit by a most unusual way ^_^ Curious though, would anybody know if it protects against those annoying floor traps? Although perhaps unlikely, I hope others resist units will be found. Of course, the grand-daddy of all resist units is Cati / Maintenance (pretty much resist everything), although last time I heard, that could only be hacked in.

Omg just fpund new armor called serafi-senba it is s rank and can hold 1 s rank of each kind found at hill spore sranks from rapie polic