Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast

Hello all , took a huge break from AOTI, but started to play again recently. Wonder if joluh still roams this thread >.>.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Hey guys, I've been trolling this tread for a while and i was wondering if anyone could sum up how to get a De Ragan board?

Do you have to beat ElecBrain on S? or is there more to it.

This is what i have found offline:

I have a lvl 121 Human Hunter/Ranger

Countless Daggers of Serafis
    1 Holy Ray
    2 Chain Sawd
    Gerard Line
    2 Ruby Bullet

And other stuff, It would help alot if PSUpedia had offline info for this stuff...

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

I'm not sure what exactly you have to do, to make the other boards appear for sale. I went through to fast without checking up with the shops on my force so on my hunter i noticed boards were missing. So I'm doing things little at a time to see what unlocks them. On my hunter so far iv maxed hunter rank(unlocked nothing), all missions on S rank on all planets except for Electronic Brain and Seed Awakened. Hunter is lv 130 atm, few more levels and Ill decide to clear those and see if it unlocks the extra boards. o.o And yes I agree, little info on offline stuff . But thank god for this thread ^_^.
    Phantasy Star Universe Extra Mode- A tear shed for those offline.

Oh and congrats Lance on Holy Ray , I have had no luck to get that on my ranger .
    Also, you say De Ragan board, meaning De Ragan Slayer sword? Or the gun De Ragun?
    Last edited by LordNaraku; Dec 23, 2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: forgot to mention question about the De Ragan.

Was doing Flying Beast, S Rank, and toward the end final block where the path is divided into to 2 parts, 1 side needed Key 2 and other needing Key 3, I took 3rd path came back and took 2nd and after clearing the little foes, 2 rare rappys appeared. Continuing up the path to the door, 2 more spawned along with two of the normal dog foes. They didn't drop anything besides Mesta(>_<! Wanted my Vijerina / Power Q.Q) they did however...all 4 drop large sums of Mesta average of 21,000(max was 22,???). But that's just another spot to look if people are searching for Rappy spawn. This is my 2nd encounter with rare spawns, and combined hours with my force,hunter, and ranger its 203 hours, so not that many rare spawns considering all the places iv been. I play on PS2, not PC, but I'll assume that the offline rare spawn chances are same for PC and PS2 (unless its been "altered" by hacking <_<).

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Hah, thanks for the congrats on the HR, too bad its on my human though...

I meant the De Ragan Slayer, if it is possible to get this board is it possible to get an Ank Buti board from the Moatoob synthesis shop? That would be sweet, I hate neutral weapons.

My Human Hunter is at lvl 127 and in a few more lvls I'm am going to start to S-rank all the missions. That should also level him quite a bit.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Yes it's possible to get the De Ragan Slayer Synth board. Its available in Parum and Guardian Colony synth shops. Only after beating Electronic Brain S Rank. I tried several things on an alternate memory card to find out what really unlocks it. Since the unlocks are account wide, had to start on new memory card. This is also how to unlock the Rappy Suit. And Ragan Ragan double saber board. Unfortunately, I haven't found any trace of that Axe board . But I think there's more to unlock...I saw Zodiac using a Element infused Heavy Twins, meaning had to use a synth board, to which I haven't found yet. So maybe you can get a board of Ank Buti, but I doubt it.

this is a bit random, but does anyone know if seed-magashi in the last story mission drops anything?

Quote Originally Posted by symphonia View Post
    Don't think Rabol Yield can be found Offline

My friend told me he has found AGITO REPCA board from De Ragan on S rank

Not sure if he lied tho....
    Thats strange. I thought it did

so you can get rare spawn drops in offline? and everything beneath the words rare spawn drops are in the offline mode?