Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071 LastLast

Ugh, has anyone here gotten Delnadian to spawn in Electronic Brain A or S using the spawn charts for it? I've honestly scrounged that mission for almost a YEAR and I've still yet to see one. I'm thinking its one of those types of rare spawns that doesn't rely on a rare map so much as it relies on random spawn. Kind of like finding the Buffed Bil De Vear, or Jigo Booma because it seems either the rare maps for those have extreme drastically low chances of showing up, or its chosen not by ex maps but by random chance for certain spawns, which is even worse

2nd there is absolutely no way for us to even know what level "luck" we have or even if that affects our chances of running into those enemies. Its easy to find Rappy, Chao, etc because the EX maps do eventually show up...

Any tricks or tips for Delnadian?

Yes i have found 3 lv 125 rappys cause rappys arent THAT hard to find ..but im not saying their easy to find either but delnadians or/and Jaggos are MUCH harder to find but right now im playing on a private psu server then Lv 150 rappys exist
    To Love Is To Hate And To Be Strong Is To Be Weak

Umm.... we are wondering about offline.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jun 14, 2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Asking about private servers is against the rules here

Well I've been having a pretty easy time finding the things I really needed on all my chars in offline mode. Orpa/Tech PP, Cati/Bullet PP, and Cati/Skill PP saves. I've gotten Shinowa Line for both my Humes and my CASTs. I'm still really just after Rabol Yiel for my beast chars as well as Shato drops and spread needle for my male hume and male CAST, haven't seen a single one for a very very very long time.

I really really hope SoJ releases another expansion pack or even if they shut down the servers they still release a complete offline version like they did with PSO episodes in the past.

I'm at the point where I want to h@x to get those mobs to spawn. So far I've seen buffed bil de vear only once, Delnadians waaaay back when AoTI was first released and rare spawns happened often, I've seen Lutus Jigga a few times as well as Orgdus twice, at least ran into Darbelans 7 times, and of course a ton of rappy and Jaggos. Jiggo Booma I've never ever seen.
    Last edited by Cuga Stratos; Jun 15, 2010 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasdaddi View Post
    Yes i have found 3 lv 125 rappys cause rappys arent THAT hard to find ..but im not saying their easy to find either but delnadians or/and Jaggos are MUCH harder to find but right now im playing on a private psu server then Lv 150 rappys exist
    Yeah I saw the h@x some folks were able to do with offline mode. I desperately want to fix those whip boards as well as the Tiga De Ragan [B]. That was a freakin' cruel joke.

Yeah i wonder why Jigo Boomas NEVER spawn it's gettin' really anoying ive only found 3 jigo boomas I thought i was high or somthing when i saw them i was so happy and i remember the first time i get the Tiga De Ragan [b] waisted two mil maseta luckly i had saved before i spent almost all of my maseta so but i was still sad i couldent get a 13* weapon i only have germinus gun and guld & milla but no 13* striking weps
    To Love Is To Hate And To Be Strong Is To Be Weak

Apparantly Sega tried to fix it but still failed on Tiga de ragan. Outside the board says par ork but once we insert the board it changes Par ork to Arti Diga *fume*

THE BIG ASS DEL SABER(FORGOT IT'S NAME) THAT'S SUPPOSED TO SPAWN IN ELECTRIC BRAIN IS NOT ACTIVATED TO APPEAR OFFLINE. JIGGO BOOMA IS THE SAME SO PEOPLE SAYING THEY SEEN THEM ARE LYING!!! SO STOP LOOKING FOR THEM!!!!! LOL.

I don't know about the computer offline version but I know for a fact that they aren't on the ps2 offline version.

I was going to post this like a year ago but I didn't feel like it.

Yeah, riiiiiiiite...
    I refuse to believe that xD
    They gotta be in there somewhere.

Ah the wonderful world of PSU Offline. It is so wonderful? Nah, just kidding, online is totally way better! However, if you are reading this thread, chances are, you are stuck offline like me. So let us the make the most out of our offline experience. I’ll throw in some of my helpful hints that I have noticed from playing offline. Since I did NOT read the whole thread (it is so long), forgive me if I mention anything that has been said in a previous post.

PSU Offline
    There is not much to do once you have completed all the missions. It is harder to make money in this version, and doing Absolute Zero runs gets boring really quick (and that was the best way to make money).

What I did not like about PSU Offline
    - Hard to make money (for those expensive weapons and units in shops)
    - Fewer missions
    - Low assortment of s-rank weapons
    - Dismal clothing /Cast part selections
    - All missions require a time limit to get S-rank
    - All s-rank armor are neutral

What I did like about PSU Offline
    - Very easy to make high % weapons (Only takes a few tries to get 60%, only got 80% once)
    - Very easy to grind weapons to +10 (any +5 grinder is always 100% success rate all the way to +10)
    - Some items are easier to buy/get from PSU.

Before you transfer data to AOTI Offline, I recommend that you do some of these things first.
    - Find Whitill Wings in Dark Satellite
    - Buy a Me/Quick from the Neudiaz Shop
    - Buy Tero/All Save Save from the Parum Shop
    - Buy Orpa/Power Charge from the Parum Shop
    - Buy any other units you want from the NPC shops
    - Synth a few 60%+ armors. Har-Senba for techers. Rabol Hard for hunters/gunners
    - Grind your favorite weapons to +10

Once you do all that, get PSU AOTI Offline. It is much better!

PSU AOTI Offline
    There is really no comparison. This is a much better offline version.

What I did not like about AOTI Offline
    - Very HARD to grind weapons to 10/10 (it’s still possible, just very hard)
    - Harder to synth high % weaps (still possible to synth high %, but takes MORE tries)
    - Some items are impossible to find in AOTI (me/quick, rare monster drops)
    - All s-rank armor are neutral
    - Pre-made neutral s-rank melee weapons
    - If a NPC on your team dies, you will not be able to S-rank the mission
    - Some easy to find or buyable items in PSU are extremely hard to find in AOTI

What I like about PSU AOTI Offline
    - Much EASIER to make money (more on that later)
    - New and more missions to choose from with selectable difficulty (C, B, A, and S)
    - New weapons (mags/whips) and more s-rank weapons (some are synthable and are sold in the shops)
    - A lot more selection of clothing and Cast parts
    - S-ranking mission NO longer depends on time
    - Rare monsters
    - Classes max out at level 30
    - Photon Arts max out at level 50

Some weird things I have noticed from AOTI Offline
    - Techer is too overpowered. Techer is GOD mode.
    - Twin Penetration (was crap online) but is UBER offline
    - Killer Shot owns (and the PP usage is just like regular rifles)
    - Grenades launcher can hit 6 targets and knocks enemies up
    - The grinding system is glitchy. Some similar items grind with different stats
    - Some +10 weapons that got transferred to AOTI from PSU did not transfer correctly?
    Example: PSU Shigga Desta 10/10 = 170/580 vs. AOTI Shigga Desta 3/10 = 175/534...????
    - Gerald Line is the best synthable armor for hunters/rangers
    - Tero/HP Restore is godly. You will rarely ever need to use a healing item or cast resta
    - Female rangers can equip Van Brella
    - Rafoie has knock back at level 21+ and owns. I assume this is true for all ra-techs?