OK, I have a couple of questions about Dark Falz. What elemental alignment is he? I would think he would be dark, hence the name, but his 4th form seems almost light, with the grants lookalike spell. I'm asking because as a Force, I'd like to know what spells to have ready and what resistance to equip. Thanks!

Dark Falz is Dark. So you should have a weapon with some +% on the Dark attribute. He does cast Grants on you in the 4th form though, but it is still weak to Dark. You should have some Resist/Saints equipped to lower the effectiveness of the Grants spell though.

I think he's a Dark creature in all his forms, so weapons wise, use stuff with good plusses against Dark (whatever you use in the rest of Ruins basically).

His attacks vary on form. His 1st form uses some fire/ice techniques, his second has that sorta Grants/fire attack, and his third is either physical attacks or Grants. His Grants is really powerful and without good light defense even high level characters will get slapped silly.

For a Force, I'd recommend a handgun with some kind of Draw element. When he's shiny, conventional weapons and techniques won't hurt him, but Draw type stuff will still work. His HP level isn't as high as you'd think but it still takes a while to beat him just because the opportunities to hurt him don't come often.

-SSZ