Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For most of the day there were no mods here or aleast no active mods. PSOW took a serious decline. Sapm threads were being made and not being moved. There have been several off subject comments made. It show how lost without you guys we really are.

Yes, sure, goddam it's a shame OMFGBSWTFSTFU. All those spammers, lamers, ugly people out of here...

I say: make Ness a mod!

No, wait, better idea: Ness for president!

On 2003-01-06 14:57, neko-chan wrote:
    Yes, sure, goddam it's a shame OMFGBSWTFSTFU. All those spammers, lamers, ugly people out of here...

I say: make Ness a mod!

No, wait, better idea: Ness for president!
    you mean Ness for dictator.

I like the sound of that Lord Ness Dictator for Life.

Huh? You do realize that not every moderator has the power to moderate each section, right?

Yes, we should all follow Ness' example and be hypocrites. Yay!

Yeah, when I wasn't here typing up billing sheets for work, I came by. But I find it funny how you say just because the mods weren't here during the day that thats the reason there was spam, off-topicness, topics in the wrong forums and flaming. It's going to happen whether we're here or not, and we do have lives that we have to take care of. I know I'm here alot, but if I'm working, I'm not going to drop in that often to check up. I was working at home today, but even so I wasn't here that much.

I had to step in at times today because you and Saitoh would'nt leave off each other, and when I told you to take it to pm's, you still pretty much spammed and still fought.

So what should happen? Should I have locked your thread and gave you both warnings?

I'm a mod and my job here is to watch over the forums that I'm responsible for, but I find it very funny that you brought this topic up.

So sorry that I was working at home today and never got around to taking care of your spam/off-topicness/flames.

But atleast I can review everything and make the necessary actions when I'm done working(I'm still working).

*throws himself into his billing sheets again*
    Serenity now! o_o
    Look, he did it again.

Another warning could lead to a ban so if thats what he wants you should go for it ABDUR just drop me a PM when he has his warning quota reached I'll take care of it.

On 2003-01-06 16:04, ABDUR101 wrote:
    Yeah, when I wasn't here typing up billing sheets for work, I came by. But I find it funny how you say just because the mods weren't here during the day that thats the reason there was spam, off-topicness, topics in the wrong forums and flaming. It's going to happen whether we're here or not, and we do have lives that we have to take care of. I know I'm here alot, but if I'm working, I'm not going to drop in that often to check up. I was working at home today, but even so I wasn't here that much.

I had to step in at times today because you and Saitoh would'nt leave off each other, and when I told you to take it to pm's, you still pretty much spammed and still fought.

So what should happen? Should I have locked your thread and gave you both warnings?

I'm a mod and my job here is to watch over the forums that I'm responsible for, but I find it very funny that you brought this topic up.

So sorry that I was working at home today and never got around to taking care of your spam/off-topicness/flames.

But atleast I can review everything and make the necessary actions when I'm done working(I'm still working).

*throws himself into his billing sheets again*
    Serenity now! o_o
    SaitoH and I complied. We took it to the PMS.
    Woah calm down guys there is no need to get upset this was by no means an insult to you guys. Infact it's a compliment because it shows how much we depend on you. Why the hell is it that everyone here always misinterpret my post? I wasn't the only one spamming I was just going with the flow.

You guys kind of took this personally. Like I said earlier this wasn't an insult it was meant to be a compliment.

@Vocal

What brought on that sudden hostility. It is so unlike you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-01-06 18:16 ]</font>

On 2003-01-06 16:09, eRUPT wrote:
    Another warning could lead to a ban so if thats what he wants you should go for it ABDUR just drop me a PM when he has his warning quota reached I'll take care of it.
    Do you really hate me that much. Why do you guys want to ban me so badly. I try my best to stay out of flame wars and I've tried to do peace talks with all my enemies. If you guys really want me gone then I'll leave. You don't have to ban me I'll just leave.

*waits for the mods and members replies

On 2003-01-06 18:15, Ness wrote:
    SaitoH and I complied. We took it to the PMS.
    You've been told before to take it to pm's if you are going to argue with someone. You don't take it out on the board, thats in the forum rules.

Woah calm down guys there is no need to get upset this was by no means an insult to you guys. Infact it's a compliment because it shows how much we depend on you. Why the hell is it that everyone here always misinterpret my post?
    I did'nt take it as an insult.

I wasn't the only one spamming I was just going with the flow.
    ...going with the flow? Please, that is a very lame excuse. You were just doing it because you knew you could get away with it at the time. And I know you weren't the only one, obviously.

You guys kind of took this personally. Like I said earlier this wasn't an insult it was meant to be a compliment.
    Yeah, but you make no sense. You're saying how bad this place can be without the mods here, but you yourself were part of dragging the forum down with the spam, off-topic posts and flaming.

Which leads us to...

@Vocal

What brought on that sudden hostility. It is so unlike you.
    His comment was in reference to you. I wasn't the only one who noticed what you did today. You are here saying how bad this place can get if the mods aren't on top of things, and yet YOU were being part of the problem.

See my viewpoint now?
    Look, he did it again.