Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2003-01-06 18:45, Ness wrote:
    Do you really hate me that much. Why do you guys want to ban me so badly. I try my best to stay out of flame wars and I've tried to do peace talks with all my enemies. If you guys really want me gone then I'll leave. You don't have to ban me I'll just leave.

*waits for the mods and members replies
    Oh God, lets get melodramatic.

It's not about hating you. You've been warned, as have a number of other people, and yet you keep breaking the rules and going out on a limb.

As far as your peace talks go, what was that between you and another poster? Did you not message me saying how they were harassing you? Did you understand it when I told you to stay away from each other and ignore each other's posts if you can't take it with a grain of salt? (I.E. grow up)

What did you tell me after that? You said you needed a "nemesis" and thats why you fought with this person. And what did I tell you from then on? I told you not to contact a mod again if you considered this person your "nemesis".

You even wanted a flame thread, so there goes your stance on trying to stay out of flame wars(and anyone who's seen you argue with someone knows where you stand on that spectrum).

If you want to leave, by all means, go ahead. But if you stay, and you can't follow the rules, you will be banned. By posting on this forum, you AGREE to follow the rules.
    Look, he did it again.

You guys were right though I did contribute to spamming in Fresh Kills, but I don't remeber doing things in other forums. I used to like flaming, but that was because it was getting kind of boring, but now I've found other things to do here that are just as fun.

I was being serious about the whole leave thing. If you guys don't want me here then I will leave. I was mostly making a statement here because alot people here don't like you guys (or aleast claim not to), but without you guiys we would be lost. I for one don't hate you guys, but I look at you as a superior and not a peer.

Ness leaving?

Why talk down the guy jumping from the Main Street Bridge?

Anyone up for some Champagne?

Ness, you're very, very corny.

Just quit asking for sympathy? Thankies.

Another thing I forgot to mention, I talked to the person about the whole nemisis thing and I told him I wanted peace. I'm still waiting for his return PM.

Ness, maybe this was a Freudian slip but you made this topic because you think you should be a mod. For the records, I dont like you. Nice and blunt.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Thanks to Capcom many kids learned a new word: Nemesis. And then parents say videogames are bad: not really! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-01-07 16:06 ]</font>