The weapons I carry with me are: a sword, fists, twin claws, twin sabers, a claw, twin daggers, three fans, three wands, a shadoog, a whip, and a madoog.

Im considering arranging my one handed weps like this for good, all around use. A claw and a shadoog, a wand and a madoog, a wand and a fan, and a whip and a fan.

I figure that since I'm usually going after one target with my claw the shadoog will be a nice compliment since I'll be lined up with the enemy anyways.
    I used to have a claw/fan set up, where If i was hitting a single small enemy like a vahra, id use the pa (i dont know what its called, the store bought one that spins em up into the air and then shoots em forward) and after they landed I'd drop a few fan bullets on em before they could get up then repeat the process. But if I was hitting a large multi-part enemy I wouldnt worry about the fan. I think the shadoog would be better in the latter, but there might be something more to its use against smaller enemies.

The wand/madoog combo can hold megistar and my debuffs.
    The wand/fan is my Resta/Reverser wand plus a fan so I can continue to output damage if I'm focused healing.
    The other wand/fan is my attack tech wand with the fan for whatever, I'm still thinking of a way to spruce this one up.

The whip and the fan is a new idea for me though,I see the fan as a way to attack one target, and the whip to hit multiple targets. I can imagine the fan giving myself good cover if I'm backing up to get in a better whipping position, but I cant help but feel there might be a better set up.

Any ideas?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beamther0x on 2007-11-26 18:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beamther0x on 2007-11-26 18:41 ]</font>

I've actually given up cards for a while because the B rank Shadoogs have proven to be a bit more useful for me. The two onehanded weapons I'm carrying right now I have them arranged as such.

Madoog (Zoldiel, Gizonde)/Whip
    Madoog (Zalure, Gibarta)/Dagger

When I run into combat, I debuff all the mobs and have my dagger out for a quick Shunbu Just Counter. The whips do a great job of landing SEs, and my main concern most of the time is shocking everyone.

For my Resta Wand, I have a lightning Shadoog equipped to help shock mobs while I'm trying to heal/reverser everyone.

My other wand is an attack wand, which I also have a Shadoog equipped to augment my attack technics... basically it just provides extra damage in most situations.

I really thought I'd use madoogs more, but it ends up being more situational... based on if I need to carry more technics. The shadoogs have done an amazing job in the support realm, and I just wish I could attach one to my bow =/

Since the shadoog auto aims, and auto fires (very quickly I might add)... it definitely adds a little bit more spunk to the whip. I'm still experimenting with ideas myself so I'll get back to you about the cards.

Technic Linking for Wartechers

Advanced Combat tricks made by Wartechers to spice up technics and melee alike!

I had the shadoog/resta wand for awhile too; for the same reason as yuo, but in those situations that I was using it I found myself running after allies to make sure the resta connected; which didnt give me too many hits from the shadoog. But if your party sticks close together I can see it working well, I'm just concerned about the attack range of the shadoog.
    I'm interested in hearing how a shadoog/whip works out though, as well as other combos.
    I recently bought an A rank shadoog without looking and ended up with one without an element, so I need to work on getting another one. How good are they for status? Im wondering how a freeze or a burn would work out paired with my claw...

The B rank shadoogs I have work very well for sticking SEs... I have one lightning (shock) and one earth (silence) at the moment so that I can help to negate the typical situations. I also carry a whip of both lightning and earth and switch between whichever would be more helpful. I've gotten pretty good at negating the need for megid dodging in LL S just because the SEs pile on so quickly

I haven't tried freeze or burn, but I'm assuming that freeze would be great for helping your claw damage since their EVP drops to 0 while frozen.
    Technic Linking for Wartechers

Advanced Combat tricks made by Wartechers to spice up technics and melee alike!