Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

There are 2 things I really want to know:

1) Will the Xbox version support link-up play? In other words, can I locally connect more than one Xbox to play a multiplayer game?

2) Will it allow for customizable soundtracks?

I'd be a happy camper if the first was true, it shouldn't be that difficult to implement but I suppose it would involve a little effort... and I'm sure MS is trying their darndest to promote the Live subscription service, so they may not be all for it either.

As for the latter, no big deal since the music is good and wholly appropriate already. It would just be nice to perhaps play some classic Phantasy Star MP3s in the background to bring back some of the old-school nostalgia.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-01-08 14:11, Eltis wrote:
    1) Will the Xbox version support link-up play? In other words, can I locally connect more than one Xbox to play a multiplayer game?
    now that would be truelly kick ass being as the offline multiplayer screens kinda suck. Don't think i've seen that asked before? And i myself have no idea.

Blue Harmony

Probably not because there are already several PC programs that allow you to play Xbox link-up games over the internet.

Allowing such an option would be detrimental to their HL fees.

PSO Xbox is supposed to have a graphics upgrade according to MS.My eyes see the difference .

I hate you but this changes absolutely nothing doesn't it? You still exist and so does Xbox. Live with it.

Now then, if you dont have anything positive to add, please stay outta of Xbox threads if you hate Xbox so much.
    System Link would be cool just to bad they'll probaly leave it out cuz it negates the need for HL or XBL for that matter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azul_3030 on 2003-01-09 23:38 ]</font>

well im finally starting to buy into the Feb 25th release date for PSOX. Watching G4.com today, and the "Pulse" update thingy comes up with the title "PSO for xbox gets a date" and lo and behold it says 2/25...unless it gets delayed

oh yea i been waiting for the xbox verzion of pso no more typing now i can talk my way to victory. dark falz has no chance once i start talking shit wit my human male ranger.. oh i can hear it now... what dark falz i cant hear u... eat photon bullets bitch... lol im jus talking shit

I HATE TEH XB0X

IT SLAUGHTERED MY LIVESTOCK

...Jeez, grow up. It's just an inanimate object.

thats some funny shit...now you can actually talk
    while your fighting
    *making a 3 hit sword combo on a rapy ass*
    *take that you little cute bastard bitch*
    (all that while hitting him ,hehehe)

PSOX player, so get over it!!

Another reason link up play won't be used is b/c can an xbox hande the stress that big servers have when games come online and such. I mean there are servers like that for a reason for some games.

But i am betting We won't have a fee over all the arguments and stuff M$ might feel that a fee would push some ppl over the edge and stop using live since they promised no fees. Besides think about this the reason Sega charges a fee for it's servers is that they also have to physically work on thep when something gets fried whichis expensive to fix. So they charge a fee, so they can work on them. If M$ hosts as servers sega will only have to run the software which is free b/c they designed it. So there shouldn't be a fee, unless some1 is really greedy.