Systematic Anarchist

Ok, my HUmar is a Bluefull and I'm going for the Hildeblue head, which is obviously dropped by the Hildeblue.

So, what I'm doing is using the TP-trick in the quest Forest of Sorrow. Now... I would like to know, when attempting to respawn the Hildebears, would it matter if that stupid scientist hit, but not killed them? I'm trying it at the large, open area where two jump on screen.

Also, any advice aside from being patient?

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Yes, you can't give them damage. otherwise, the wave won't reset.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

PSO Assassin

If you're going to do the TP trick in a single room, I would recommend doing it in the Letter from Lionel quest, the long room with 6 doors has 3 Hildebears in it at once and its easy to see them without them noticing you...

My roommate who uses a Yellowboze RAmar just got two Hildeblue's in that room within 26 pipes of each other.. that's only bout 20 mins worth of work... and he got heads off of both.. yippy skippy for us considering we both have forces, we've just started really working on..

Systematic Anarchist

Thanks Reven.

Hmm... I've been doing Forest of Sorrow with no luck (for Hildetorrs)... maybe I should try piping in that room.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-01-06 19:48, Saison wrote:
    Ok, my HUmar is a Bluefull and I'm going for the Hildeblue head, which is obviously dropped by the Hildeblue.

So, what I'm doing is using the TP-trick in the quest Forest of Sorrow. Now... I would like to know, when attempting to respawn the Hildebears, would it matter if that stupid scientist hit, but not killed them? I'm trying it at the large, open area where two jump on screen.

Also, any advice aside from being patient?
    Actually if your in a quest they reset even if you do hit them. At least thats what i've noticed, in the Fake in Yellow quest.

Yes, they reset even if you were to damage them.

As long as they don't die, it won't be 'the same' critter as before.

On 2003-01-06 20:19, Reven wrote:
    If you're going to do the TP trick in a single room, I would recommend doing it in the Letter from Lionel quest, the long room with 6 doors has 3 Hildebears in it at once and its easy to see them without them noticing you...
    Sweet. It took me forever to get a Hildetorr to appear in Forest of Sorrow, and he dropped crap. Maybe I'll have better luck in that room. Thanks for the tip. Must. Have. Luminous. Field!!!

I think Hildebears still respawn even if you hit them by accident. If slimes and rappies can respawn, why not Hildebears?

*edit* because I can't spell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2003-01-07 10:19 ]</font>

Systematic Anarchist

Yesterday faced me with no luck. Got pissed and just killed off the stupid "Non-respawning" Hildebears. Got a few Hildebear heads for my force. Going to try again tonight.