I need to hit all 5 switches in 60 seconds yet i'm only sure about where 4 of them are,but the real problem is where to leave liai(Which switch should i leave here at and what kind of route do i need to run to finish this area?I run my little char butt of but i can't possible see how you finish this mission in 60 sec.HELP!!!

Read this guide, it has a map and tips to help with that mission.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thanubis on 2007-11-29 19:01 ]</font>

I made a little video guide for this mission if you want to see how its done in action. Its quick simple after you do/see it for the first time.

Heres the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-snAu6xrKg

Just keep through the beginning if you are in a rush.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-11-29 19:02 ]</font>

The swich that drops the red barrier won't let me go two steps without going back to red no matter how fast i run i can't get any near the gate without the barrier being up.

Check under some crates in that room, cause there's a second red switch somewhere that deactivates that laser fence.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

In the first room, there are two exits, and the place you came in. One leads to a dead end with a teleport, and the other goes to the rest of the mission. Go to the dead end, and start clearing the mission. For that switch, there should be two of them in that room. The one that opens the door to the power switch and blocks the path is the one you should press. Continue clearing until there aren't any monsters left, and go back to the first room.

Go back to the first room you cleared, which should be farthest from the other switches. Leave Laia there. Go through the teleport, and start pressing all the switches. Remember to take as many teleports as you can, as they can shave off a few seconds from your run time.