Hey i know ppl get their stuff stolen everyday on PSU but is there anyway to get it back or something Sega can do for us?I just got my har quick stolen from someone who I thought was a close friend to me =

That sucks, I've seen you around before.

Hopefully you get it back.

How exactly did they steal your Har/Quick?

Did they hack your room and withdraw it from your PM or common box?

Did you give them access to your account and they traded the item with their own character?

Did you let them borrow the item and find out they were unwilling to return it?

If you answered yes to the first question, then you should file an abuse form on the official website.

If you answered yes to either of the last two questions, then you're pretty much boned.

You're not allowed to give your account information out, so if you did that, there's nothing that can be done.

If you willingly gave them the item under the assumption they'd give it back to you at a later time or date, there's really nothing that can be done either. That's the risk you take when you loan someone anything, in real life or virtual.

Which is why I follow the old rule of never loaning anybody anything I couldn't stand or afford to part with anyway.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Yea I let them use it = This is what happens when I trust ppl too much ><; No biggies, aint the first time ppl have done it to me =( I should've learned by now to not let ppl borrow >< But I feel bad if I say no them
    = I'll have to find another x.X;

Don't worry.. from what I heard the new Habwhatever F.D. mission coming out soon has Har / Quick dropping pretty semi-common.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

yeah enless you are bigger and stronger than the person and you know them in rl, then dont lend it out, i only lend money/items to my buddy, but i go to school with him, so if he tries to steal it ill slice his tires....

Lol xP That made me feel a little better. Thank you =]