Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dragon God

Riddle me this then, Solomon and Soukasa

Why is it the most common drops for Polymer happen to be the following, that I've noticed:
    Sacred Stream S for Ortapolymer
    Endrum Collective S2 for Nanopolymer

On 2007-12-05 07:56, Addark wrote:
    On 2007-12-04 08:49, MELGRIN wrote:
    On 2007-12-01 06:55, foamcup wrote:
    This is good to know! I need one more piece of catilium to synth my 2-Headed Ragnus. It's at 100% with the 1UP prize rate, so I want to get it made.
    if you make anything less than about 30% you loose money.
    Not everybody's interested in making money by synthing weapons. Some people.. use them. O:
    then why wouldnt use just buy the dam weapon?

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-12-12 23:26, Shadow_Wing wrote:
    Riddle me this then, Solomon and Soukasa

Why is it the most common drops for Polymer happen to be the following, that I've noticed:
    Sacred Stream S for Ortapolymer
    Endrum Collective S2 for Nanopolymer
    Honestly, my guess is the following. Each MISSION, has a predisposition for certain drops being more common, that is influenced by rank, and level, but independednt of it. This is why S2 Sleeping warriors is a really bad place to hunt nanopolymner, and why Plains Overlord drops Petanite like it's a Ban Photon.

Robotic Fox Mage

[quote]On 2007-12-13 05:57, MELGRIN wrote:
    On 2007-12-05 07:56, Addark wrote:
    On 2007-12-04 08:49, MELGRIN wrote:
    On 2007-12-01 06:55, foamcup wrote:
    This is good to know! I need one more piece of catilium to synth my 2-Headed Ragnus. It's at 100% with the 1UP prize rate, so I want to get it made.
    if you make anything less than about 30% you loose money.
    Not everybody's interested in making money by synthing weapons. Some people.. use them. O:
    then why wouldnt use just buy the dam weapon?

Because it's cheaper to make weapons then to straight out buy them, at least with very high level weapons, and even more so if you find the materials and boards instead of purchasing them. Also, in my case, I hate using weapons with attributes, and those are all you can find in player shops since that's all pretty much anybody else wants and because of this that's all anybody makes and sticks in their shops. The only time I'll ever use a weapon with an attribute is when it's either due to a bullet PA or the weapon can only be made with an attribute.

Also, in my case, I hate using weapons with attributes, and those are all you can find in player shops since that's all pretty much anybody else wants and because of this that's all anybody makes and sticks in their shops. The only time I'll ever use a weapon with an attribute is when it's either due to a bullet PA or the weapon can only be made with an attribute.
    What do you have against doing extra damage to enemies of opposite elements? Even an elemental weapon is at least neutral to 4 additional elements...

On 2007-12-17 15:06, usmcbama wrote:
    Also, in my case, I hate using weapons with attributes, and those are all you can find in player shops since that's all pretty much anybody else wants and because of this that's all anybody makes and sticks in their shops. The only time I'll ever use a weapon with an attribute is when it's either due to a bullet PA or the weapon can only be made with an attribute.
    What do you have against doing extra damage to enemies of opposite elements? Even an elemental weapon is at least neutral to 4 additional elements...
    It is probably more that he doesn't like wasting inventory space on multi-element weapons, or like having to juggle his palette on certain missions with multi-element enemies in them.. I mean, I've noticed a lot that many missions will start off with one element type, then suddenly the opposite element type will pop out of nowhere.. and with most folks, they don't ever bother switching their weapons. (Or even bother preparing for it..) So you end up doing more damage to some mobs, and less to others..

Neutral has its benefits really.. It is good at everything, great at nothing. You never have to think about it really.. and you can just save time, money, and inventory space by going neutral instead of trying to make one of every element for all your favorite weapons..

On 2007-12-05 15:11, Thanubis wrote:
    On 2007-12-03 11:11, panzer_unit wrote:
    All relics sites drop Catilium. I've gotten it in Dual Sentinel and Sleeping Warriors too.
    I've gotten almost all of my Catilium from Sleeping Warrior (A), but I don't know where to find Junaline yet.
    I've gotten a lot of junaline from White Beast A rank missions

How do you get to the Agata Relics mission please?

If memory serves, you complete these missions from the Neudaiz flyer base : Shikon Islands, Rainbow Beast.