Glasses-wearing idol singing magical girl maid

I recently found a Devil/battle, but I can't really tell any difference with it or without it.

It is worth dumpong an Ogre/Power for?

I'm a level 53 RAcaseal, with a Varista as my primary weapon (tempest launcher for crowd control)

I think its worth dumping. 15 ATK doesn't really make a big difference in damage (but might make a different for using a weapon that requires a good base ATK). Unless you have like a really good ***/Ability unit then I'd use that instead of a normal unit that raises a specific stat.

The only units I find important are ***/Mind (for forces and cheap tech learning), ***/Arms (ATA is always necessary), ***/Body (I always have low DEf), and ***/Battle units (find a God/Battle).

If you use shot weapons a lot like I do, then keep it. It makes you shoot faster.

The units I have equipped are:
    Ogre/Power++
    Ogre/Power++
    PB/Generate
    Devil/Battle

I usually change out the PB unit for a Resist/Holy when fighting Falz.

The OTHER Special K

I'd probably drop the Ogre/Power. 20% faster attacks outweigh 15 extra ATK. As for me, my slots are occupied with:

Ogre/Power++
    General/Battle
    God/Arm
    God/Body

I'm working on upping the first two to God units. I've been doing Forest of Sorrow looking for the God/Battle, but I don't even remember if I can get a God/Power or not, and where from if I can. Not like I can't look, I just don't feel like it.

Glasses-wearing idol singing magical girl maid

hmmm, thanks guys.

For the record, mine are now....

Devil/Battle
    Ogre/Power
    Ogre/Power+
    Ogre/Power++

I like being able to take out my enemies with fewer attacks. Keeps them from getting too close, usually.

Oh, that reminds me...are the attack speed bonuses cumulative? i've got two General/Battle parts too, and if it'll give me more speed for my shotgun....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KendraKirai on 2003-01-08 02:30 ]</font>

I remember reading an old post about stacking ***/Battle units one time. I don't think the % of the units stack.

My current setup is-

God/Battle
    Metal/Body
    Metal/Body
    Metal/Body
    (Killer Def pwnz!)

Can't live without my God/Battle (which took forever to get), its just too slow. BIG difference in speed.

And stacking */Battle items doesn't work, i've tried putting a God/Battle, Devil/Battle and a General/Battle on. No difference than with just a God/Battle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hiirigazawa on 2003-01-08 10:09 ]</font>