Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

US/EU + PS2/PC.

Someone joined my party. I looked at their palette. Behold, an Okarod. I sure as hell know this thing isn't released in the JP server, yet alone the US/EU server. Shame I can't take pictures (PS2 here). So I tried to get my friend to take the picture of it, but by then it seemed like the player realized they still had it equipped, and then only had 5 weapons in their palette (a Psycho Wand 6/10, Gaozoran Rod 10/10, Halarod 10/10, Uransara x2 @ 10/10, Shi-kikami 10/10, and a Shato 10/10).

2 days later. A player joins my party. He has a real handgun. Now, I know its released on the xbox 360, but it sure as heck isn't on the PS2/PC. He apparently DCed or something, since he left immediately.

Whats going on? >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2007-12-03 16:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2007-12-03 16:02 ]</font>

I guess it's possible that some of the hacking groups discovered another exploit with the release of the expansion...but I don't want to be the one starting rumors, so I'll go back to the age old saying...no pix no pruf. =p

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

Sounds fishy... It's always good to get a screenshot for evidence.
    If you run into someone with an illegal weapon it wouldn't hurt to write their GUID number and just file a simple report ticket to SEGA. Just say you saw a player (Insert their GUID) with weapon so-and-so which isn't suppose to be out yet. It might be enough that they'll look into it... They might go ghost or something and check their account real quick.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Ugh....It was only a matter of time...

Dragon God

Pretty sure the real handgun was released PS2/PC side, I recall avoiding the event just to not get it lol.

Anyways with the okarod, it's probably relics of the past or one of the few script kiddies that still play the game. I wouldn't worry too much about it, they're at best extremely rare cases, and that sort of thing is just uncommon now a days.

Edit: Before we start some random witch hunt, just be aware it's an online game, THERE WILL BE THIS KIND OF CRAP no matter what game u play. So u either just report em and be on ur way or think nothing of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-03 16:10 ]</font>

Really? I thought the rod was released becuase I think I saw one drop when doing the new mission. Meh could've been another item with a similar name.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

Dragon God

Probably saw an Okanoh, which is the axe nuda 10* weapon, which looks like an okarod with a tail lol.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

We did not get the real handgun. Only 360 got it with one of their demo weekends.

Dragon God

Is that so? I guess, well either way that gun is annoying, idk who in their right mind would want to EQ it. I rather just NPC it and get the meseta out of it then lose my sanity <<