Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

http://game.where-i.net/dc/pso/

Can you guys see the fonts? Its the 4th one from the top btw. ;P

Wohoo! According to this, Whitill has the best chance of finding All the claws
    But we don't get hunter fields >=( Guess I have to find a ranger field and trade it.

The site was actually kind of usefull, for the parts that I could Traslate :

To increase the amout of rare drops, Beat the game and all the quests in all modes... hmm, thats going to take me some time.

i spent some time looking around and i couldnt figure out how to translate the page .. can anyone help me out ?

Me two, the information could be very usefull.
    I'm a whitill and I like what I heard on top. but I haven't found anything really rare yet and I'm at level 55, except for all those so very rare varistas and DB sabers, god.

Try this link. Heh

http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn

Because of the translator, you will lose the symbols...just remember(sorry my knowledge of japanese is also limited):
    a full white circle means u can get it offline only
    two circles = while online
    black circle has no special significance(other than just telling you which ID gets it)

Ps: it seems that the luck factor does matter after all...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Acel on 2001-02-28 06:22 ]</font>

About the rare item drop, they also mentioned that its better to clear all the areas FIRST before going into the ruins to try your luck(and yeah finish all the quest in ALL the modes also+beat the VH game) and most prolly if your ID is right and your lvl is high enough(gameplay time also a factor?) you will increase the percentage in which the item of your choice is dropped(from the particular monster you can get it from, *refer list*)
    Other than that, you can only pray cos most of the time... they will drop mesetas(sigh)...

Ps: another page with charts worth looking at. Very technical(item/meseta drop percentage for each stage)

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-...0/pso/pso.html

Look under dungeon/quest and click on area of choice

I'm not sure your reading it right Acel... the last Tab tell you that From what everyone has been saying, Luck doesn't help the chance of item drop... the author wants more feedback.

And as far as I have noticed, the only thing luck helps with is Special Attack occurances, the lower the luck, the less chance the special attack will damage/stun/freeze etc. So luck is good as it is, but it won't help you get that agito faster

Hmm yeah! I read that one wrongly. I misinterpretated that there might be a relationship between the two. Heh. didnt read the words enclosed in those brackets. My bad.

So now the thing is that does luck ONLY affects the "successfulness" of the special attacks? Or is there more to it? I mean theres a rumor going around saying that it affects your chance of "critical" damage(what? you think this's AD&D? sheesh) ...and having to wait one month before my guide arrives from Japan(yes stupid Kinokuniya and their regulations) I can't confirm anything on this. Maybe you can enlighten me?

I never thought of looking at that... I do notice I score more higher hits than lower when I use the hard attack. My luck is 31 right now, Once I find 5 more Luck MAts I'll get back to you on that