Ok I have a small, or some would say non-existant guild, called Soldiers of Fortune. As of now the only memebers are me and my buddy Awol. I am more so just looking for more PSU AoI friends than guild members, but if you do happen to join the guild your name will be entered in the raffle that will have as many prizes as I can come up with between now and then. It should be about 5 (and yes I am planning for them to be S rank weapon boards). I am a very nice person. I mean I do my own hunts but if you help me I will definately help you. I guess I like hunting rares in a 2 to 3 person team and I am looking for more players like this to greaten my friends list.

Ok with all that communist propaganda out of the way now for the event's actual information.
    1.First of all location. It will be held in Universe 3 on Moatoob in Gawik's Pub.
    2.Time another rather important piece of information. It will be held on Sunday, December 9th at 12pm central time.
    3.The host of this event will be me on either Alavios or Dudeanonymous, but more than likely Alavios, and Awol may or may not attend Idk lol.
    4.If you want to join the guild you are in and I will add you to the raffle. I'm not expecting many people to join though but Idc I need some more friends lol.

Ok well I hope to see as many of you there as possible -your friend (maybe) Dudeanonymous (or dude for short)

I indeed have found 5 boards for the raffle, and the raffle is for new recruits only so neither myself nor awol can win and one prize per person. In case that was on anyones mind

Well, I'm not looking for a guild, but I'll probably swing by if I'm home. I don't mind meeting new players from here myself.

thank you...well i have to rescedule it for 2:00 pm central because I am currently stuck away from my home so I wont be on till then sorry for the inconvienience

It's actually starting now and may last up to an hour...who knows depends on if I'm kept entertained...