just curious as to what everyone's opinions are on this class.. it interests me..

Chii`s Pantsu

I tried out RAcaseal once, and I like it. If I were to use an andriod, it would probably be the cute girl robot. ^_^ But I'm a technique whore, so I use RAmar.

RAcaseals tend to have the highest accuracy of the three rangers early on. Allowing her to have access to a lot of the cool high level Ranger weapons before her counter-parts. She also has the highest evade of the three Rangers, both in beginning and at the end. Other than that though you'll want to invest a lot in Power and Defense into your MAG if you can since they are the weakest Rangers in those categories. But...their cuteness tends to make them more socially popular. My RAcaseal has about 2 pages more in guild cards than my HUcast and she has 3 nice special guns from friends. Awww, come on my HUcast is not that bad looking.

On a side note, I've discovered HUcasts have the highest accuracy of the Hunter classes, I think it is almost comparable to the RAmar's accuracy while they still have the highest natural Attack power of all the characters. This probably makes HUcasts the best non-Ranger character to use a mechgun since the shots connect as frequently/nearly as frequently as a RAmar's and they hit harder than if it was shot by any Ranger at a comparable level. In hard mode, I was taking down Dimenians at lvl 31 with two combos at most from a gatling.