Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LOOK OUT!!!

wow O_O

On 2007-12-10 17:03, Ashlyn wrote:

first off i made him half of his weapons on his pallet the high % ones that is the sucky bear claws he had on his own
    Ok first off nobody cares about high %s anymore, all i care about is just having weapons, maybe he didn't care either.(plus bear claws look cool.) And just because you gave him stuff you think that means he has to give you stuff back? No, if you did that, they were GIFTS. If he did and didnt want to give you stuff, then it's his fault for being stupid, and you're fault for....well...being stupid, same as him.

second i stopped playing with him because he is a MAJOR MAJOR lier, plus what kind of guy hits on a engaged chick day in and out kinda creepy
    And yea, how would you know if he was a lier or not? And what did he "lie" about? And second a lot of guys hit on "girls" online as a joke. I don't do it, but I see a lot of people do that. (My only female char is constantly surrounded lol, I can't believ you actually think he means it. (On the off chance he does mean it...ehhh idk he does.)

....he got upset because he has very little friends on PSU and i was one to ditch him, which if you people knew him like i did you wouldnt have wanted to play with him. I'm surprised I put up with it as long as i did.
    Lol who cares how many friends you have on a game? And why do you think you know all this crap about him? So you ended up giving him stuff, being his friend, and now you get pissed at him and you say you ditched him because he was an awful person. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

lmfao @ this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

...wat.

*clunk clunk clunk*

I think both the OP and this "friend" of his need to put down PSU for a while and spend more time doing this thing called "reading."
    (you know, it's what you do with these things called "books.")

Until then, many of us who would be able to give you decent advice on this matter are--sadly--unable to. This is most likely due to the massive migraines we get when reading your posts.

Good luck you silly kids

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tita on 2007-12-30 23:31 ]</font>
    Starting over on Xbox360!

CLOBBERSAURUS beast F Lvl 40 PT 3
    HK119 cast F Lvl 10 ranger...

No, no. As for the bashing comment on me above i dont care about ur opinion, u dont kno the story i only told it briefly and it's none of your buisness what he lied about. As for the guy that started this stupid blog he has been harassing me a lot mssgs on my 360 and my phone calling me names and so on and so forth he cant get over it. so even after the numerous mssgs i still didnt contact him until recently stating that if he didnt stop bothering me i was going to inform xbox of him as well as the police, which the very next day hopped in a different game i was in and started yelling at my fiance because his sorry ass was getting killed. So one more strike and well im forced to do something i dont want to do but have to.

Jeh-ree! Jeh-ree! Jeh-ree!

On 2008-01-05 17:37, Ashlyn wrote:
    No, no. As for the bashing comment on me above i dont care about ur opinion, u dont kno the story i only told it briefly and it's none of your buisness what he lied about. As for the guy that started this stupid blog he has been harassing me a lot mssgs on my 360 and my phone calling me names and so on and so forth he cant get over it. so even after the numerous mssgs i still didnt contact him until recently stating that if he didnt stop bothering me i was going to inform xbox of him as well as the police, which the very next day hopped in a different game i was in and started yelling at my fiance because his sorry ass was getting killed. So one more strike and well im forced to do something i dont want to do but have to.
    lolwut?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

wowzers 0.0

im going with tita here. lets take out a book

and Ashlyn? have youh tried talking to him to settle this drama b4 it gets out of hand here?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2008-01-07 20:22 ]</font>

On 2007-12-10 13:50, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2007-12-10 13:48, icy-hot wrote:
    um its Called friendship you jackass she was my friend for a long time but turnd Bad because she thout she could get better stuff from the Richer People

Chicks will always leave you for a guy with more money. Life lesson, my friend.
    *Sighs* Sad but true. good call sir. Although some women aren't like that thankfully.

Indeed, books are pretty awesome, I highly recommend you read some.