View Poll Results: Was wondering how many other people are fed up with this i kick people all day long who are using it

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate it !

14 24.14%
  • Love it !

9 15.52%
  • Dont care.

28 48.28%
  • What Glitch?

7 12.07%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Was wondering how many other people are fed up with this i kick people all day long who are using it i thought they were going to fix this in the realease.

PLZ i dont want any body asking how to do it i just want peoples opinions on it and some ideas to fix it.

put them to shame with a leveld slicer.

Im srry to say but a ForteGunner with lvl 40 dark fury and a 9* 10/10 MG on white beast will out dmg a slicer by far.

It also seems to me that this is going to get mostly dont care from the people who use it so PSU wont bother to fix it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiata on 2007-12-12 13:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiata on 2007-12-12 13:25 ]</font>

wow, that glitch is better than i thought. lately with the kind of boosts unter has been getting, i'v e gotten left behind in terms of dps. makes me want to take advantage of it so i don't feel so useless. so i can kinf o get where they're coming from.

but similar to the double cast teching glich and goggle cannon glich i guess people just want to get the most out of what they have. kind of like a hacked iphone . maybe it's just in the list of items where there full potential can be brought out by a little exploit.

I find it hard to believe that the mech glitch can out-DPS chikki kyoren-jin, unless you're comparing DPS on one target.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I promise you I will outdamage ANYONE using ANY PA, using the MG glitch.

I can get it to 4x speed and I can solo true darkness S2 in 8 1/2 minutes.

White Beasts S in 16.

Not condoning it, just letting you know what's possible with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: th0rnz on 2007-12-12 13:49 ]</font>

The Mechgun glitch is pretty serious business. Though it is more of a single monster killer and not a line killer the slicers can be. As of right now, they basically do make the level go faster, but the small sore-spot is that it shouldn't be that way.

A lot of people choose not to use the new glitch (as it is not the same as the old glitch in execution). Mostly for the aspect that it does make the game less-fun. I remember using it pre-AOI, but I also remember it was kind of a snooze-fest. I'd take active tactics and support functions any day over that. But I do understand people will be willing to trade fun for profit, and if the only purpose of drilling through a level is a specific drop, they'll use it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-12-12 13:51 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

If you want it fixed, send Sega a support ticket describing how to do it and tell them it is being abused by many players and ruining your enjoyment of the game.

This goes to everyone who is bothered by this glitch and knows how to activate it. Bringing it to Sega's attention, whether they already know or not, will get it fixed faster.

In general, Chikki can slam through levels faster than MG glitch.

When MG can hit an infinite amount of targets at a super long range, you let me know.

360 Players of PSU Click Here ! The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

On 2007-12-12 13:48, th0rnz wrote:
    I promise you I will outdamage ANYONE using ANY PA, using the MG glitch.

I can get it to 4x speed and I can solo true darkness S2 in 8 1/2 minutes.

White Beasts S in 16.

Not condoning it, just letting you know what's possible with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: th0rnz on 2007-12-12 13:49 ]</font>
    I just got blinded by your E-Peen.
    And congratulations, you now have no skill in this game whatsoever.
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty