Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just found the board and luckily had most of the materials sitting around to make it.

I am wondering about future hotspots, for example, just before 1up, light would have been a good choice, or ground perhaps. Anyone know what the current hotspot is in Japan and is likely to become here? Obviosuly I know different missions have different appeal due to preference, drops and so on...

Also bearing in mind enemy types(ie swords IMHO ar not to great at fast/small/teleporting...so on enemys).

If anyone has any advice on this, I'd love to hear it(neutral maybe, I bet it would be unique, heh). Meh, I have yet to grind this guy once its synthed(I am so glad I had most of those Agito Edges).... getting the board is the easy part it seems.

Neutral.

360 Players of PSU Click Here ! The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Ooooh, fire!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I don't think it matter much at all.

Just pick your favorite color or a color that fit the blade.

Though personally I would make it dark, just so that it look cool with my character. "Feel the PWNZER of my demonz katanazz!!" If you know what I mean. Or "My blade of justice will strike down alllll eBil!!" with light element =P

In the future, there will be this "guardian road" thing that give specific mission boosted EXP, MP, drop. So, it is safe to assume that "key" element will change due to the hot spot very often.

The only reason to care for the high % or specific element due to efficiency is to show off at your favorite mission in how 1337 you are; hitting 6666 damage per swing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2007-12-12 16:42 ]</font>

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

Personally I've never had a problem with elements, How many Agito's are you gonna come across. it would be nice to use it in any situation and not worry about the element.

If your positive you want an element on it, wait for an importer to post the future hot spot elements.

PSP is automatically good just because of Helga. Morganna's Avatar

My suggestion is to make it dark, then trade it for a Huge Cutter and switch to Fortefighter so you can be a Soul Reaper.

Yeah theres some kind of stat server somewhere that shows what people have been doing on the Japanese PC/PS2 server and maybe what job they are. That would be helpfull in predicting future hotspots. I kind of know about Guardians Road and from what I've heard, it has not been a great success... I could be wrong....

Maybe with Festa coming up(allegadly) I should look and see what spawns are like in there, for 1up I would have made it light.

I am kind of inclined towards light... at least when I carry on at the hive it will be easier to get another; though my next hunt will be for the Kan-Yu unless something else grabs me.