Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HUA Air Force!

So I've been obsessed with finding the blackbull, but it's really been getting on my nerves. I've played through true darkness S about a million times and I still don't have it. Even with the +3 luck at all times. I play true darkness S because it's the fastest for me to do.
    I was wondering if there are any tricks/tips to getting a rare boss drop. Should I try and get the rare maps? Is true darkness S really the best place to get the blackbull? Will rank earned on the level effect the boss drop? I'd like to know everything I can do to make getting the blackbull easier, if there are any ways.
    STRIKER - Cast - Gunmaster - Lvl 153
    Jed - Human - Fighgunner - Lvl 96
    Cid - Beast - Fortefighter - Lvl 54
    JJ - Newman - Fortetecher - Lvl 25

The Mormegil

The only advice I can give you is persistence.

Sadly there is no trick to it, and it's all just luck of the draw...and I don't mean in game luck. If there's anything we've had drilled into our heads around here, it's that "Luck only affects grinds and drop-anything rates" according to a certain FT. This is, however, true. You'll just have to keep running the mission.

I know I've been hunting a Kan Yu for a few weeks now. Alternating between Plains Overlord S2 and missions containing Svaltus in hopes of the rare variant popping up. No luck for me so far.

Good luck in your search
    Phantasy Star Online 2 | Ship 2
    The Ginyu Force
    Lyric

I would have to say keep grinding on the mission. Or try go to different universes and grind. You should find it some time soon.

Good luck to you.

keep running the mission...till it drops, maybe.

Like everyone else has already said, there are really no tricks on making it drop any faster.

Just have patience and run it more.

I know how u feel when i had found my blackbull i had been searching for 6 months and had done 1k runs of all the places that it drops... But True darkness is the easiest place to find it. 2nd easiest id say for a gunner would be endrum looking for grina S but i had no luck there.

I find hunting it until it drops to be the most effective method.

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Speaking of doing the same ridiculously boring mission over and over...

...Onmagoug S or S2. We did this all summer. When summer break ended we woke up early before class to run 1 or 2 right up until 1cup in october. Mornings, sometimes during lunchbreaks, and nights and weekends. The MOTHER $%*(#@ things dont drop!

Also - Rainbow Beast s2 - that damned Kagjigbari doesn't drop the Shi Kikami either!!! 4 blocks of Barta is annoying even now as i'm lvl 105 with a team of 100's - no one wants to Rainbow beast cause of low exp and ridiculously low drop rate.

Sega has to either increase original PSU drop rate or reduce AOTI drop rate.

REDUCE AOTI Drop rate. Thats right you heard me i'm not insane.

Everyone and their mother has like 1 or 2 of those pretty but pretty ineffective 10* Yohmei rifles, Every FRICKIN AcroTecher has at least 3 S rank Madoogs and shadoogs, and AFs have all 6 element types of 11* Slicer its insane!

And us Guntechers are scrambling around STILL trying to find HYPERVIPER, CUBO MUSRANA and nothing in AOTI YET has provided much hope.

So new AOTI stuff is near worthless in price (3million for 10*Yohmei rifle vs 60+mil blackbull) and old stuff is still 20 million or more. Cept halarod - that things i've seen for 900k lol

^We'll be getting up to 15* weapons eventually, 10* and even 11* won't be that big of a deal.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.