Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello everyone. I'm new here at the forums. I've been reading the forums off and on for a bit, and tried signing up a few times but never got my pass mailed, but I'm finally here. I was offline from PSO for awhile because I had to move and I didn't have a phone line in my room but now I can get online with PSO, do any of you still play PSO v1 on DC? Let me know. I'm legit. I don't might playing with cheaters just no hackers please.

Hey I still play the DC v1. Me and some friends i know do. Actually i htink alot of poepl do. But i am one of the PSO players who doesnt have a cred card and cant afford to play any other version online.

Wow, and I thought the words PSO V.1 and Legit were a sin. I was wrong afterall.

Hey, I'm still version 1. I haven't been online in awhile since I had to swap DCs due to a busted modem.

Not banned

This is a surprise to see legit DC playes still. I could hook up my Dreamcast if I wanted to but I have had not many great legit players to possibly hook up with for some leveling. My name is usually Omni SqwirL or Ceyx or has something derived from the two. I would get on, but I have no idea where you would be.

Finally some people who play v1! I haven't gone online in a while either but I have been thinking about connecting and I may be very soon. Anyway, my RAmar is 100% legit at level 82. If you guys want to meet up let me know where you usually hang out and I may find you sometime....

Well, I still have a level 80-somethingish HUnewearl on DC v.1, completely legit... but since I can't find my CD case for PSO and the battery in my DC died since the last time I was on I can't get online with it (I even have the DC BBA and everything), so I'm working on a RAmarl on the GCN.

The Humaniod Typhoon

I'm legit and got pk'ed so i had to start a new character but I'm still legit. Also I'm on almost everynight.

you im not legit but dont hack i might show up from time to time names shadowfax,a fonewman

Say what's up to me too. I'm in Cali & play after 12 midnite Fridays.