Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wich of these two weapons would have the best dps at fortgunner 15 caseal 110?

I use them only on boss fights but I'm not sure wich one is the more damaging timewhise.

Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mio on 2007-12-16 05:11 ]</font>

Twin handgun have better DPS, but against bosses, the range of rifles can make them better, still.

You could get fire, dark and light for rifle, and ice, thunder and earth for twin handguns, problem solved

Twin Handguns, hands down. Especially when you get them at 31+, and they get the 36% elemental mod. But even before then they are going to beat the hell out of Rifles.

Rifles get 33% ;o

Well if ur only going to be using them on boss fights, id have to point u in the direction of the nearest grenade launcher and boma duranga, with a lvl 110 char which boma at lvl 18 hes doin 900+ to 4 spots per shot
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

Between rifles and twin handguns, twin handguns always deal more from the firing rate difference (unless your ATP is very low). However, rifles have the range advantage that may be more ideal. Personally, I only find the extra range worth it on Maggas and De Rol Le. Otherwise, like NeoTeppin said, a grenade is more ideal when the boss is on the ground and melee works great as well.

I wish someone would make a type of damage parser ala FFXI parsers, problem being theres no log to parse (afaik). Honestly, depending on what boss it is you might even be better off with a shotgun if you're at all accurate with it. You can say what you want about shotty vs twins, but they both will beat DPS over rifle.

thanks for the advices.

of course I use better weapons depending on the situation that rifles or twins. I'm asking this in the situation the boss can be hit only by firt person weapons (like a dragon flying or de ro lle )

Because rifle bullets are a pain to level and I have just few at 30, and I'm starting to level twin handguns as a replacment now that I can have all the bullets I want. (thanks Aoi!)

I'd definately say dualies then =) One more shotgun plug tho, the shotty is great when De Rol Le comes up beside the raft okay I'm done.