Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    I'll think of something................ ....

there is a player who just last night (12-16-07) put out 2000+ S+10 grinders for 30k-40k each

I thought it was strang that he had so many.......

I bought my fare share and some of someone elses share but I still find it very strange for him to have so many......

He said he had them left over from the 1-up cup....

I know about the grinder glitch and he said he does not use it and that he hates cheaters....

He probably was smart and bought everybody's Grinder Base S items from player shops before the update... I used to put mine in my shop back then too.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

having that many grinders is not the big deal.....

All 2000 of them being S+10 is the strange thing

Heh. I remember a friend of mine talking about the MASSIVE drop in prices...

I sold a bunch of S+10's for 200k a piece and he snagged a bunch for 40k and that there were TONS more for cheap. Sounds like this guy evened out the market a little bit. It's nice considering that grinders aren't guaranteed and 200k is a LOT to fail with.

yea i got 35 and then put them in my shop and sold em for 175K each because they all dissapeared for about 10 minutes and I had the lowest price for that few minutes and they all were sold he made me rich it was crazy it was like 600% profit man i love that guy and then right after some more came out for like 30K hahahaha everyone who bought mine have to be pissed and to make it even better the guy who bought my last for left like YES!!!! hahahahahaha he thought he was getting a great deal hahahahahaha
    The Legendary Newman... Fresh Lvl. 140 FT/AT:20

On 2007-12-17 09:55, Fresh wrote:
    yea i got 35 and then put them in my shop and sold em for 175K each because they all dissapeared for about 10 minutes and I had the lowest price for that few minutes and they all were sold he made me rich it was crazy it was like 600% profit man i love that guy and then right after some more came out for like 30K hahahaha everyone who bought mine have to be pissed and to make it even better the guy who bought my last for left like YES!!!! hahahahahaha he thought he was getting a great deal hahahahahaha
    I thought about doing that but opted against it.

Well left over from the 1up cup would be b.s. As the grinder board wasn't out yet. Admittedly S+10 haven't been that hard to make I've made about 30 from 160 or so Grinder Base S'. Though 2000 of them would be sort of ridiculous seeing as with my luck he would have needed over 10k of them (10666 to be exact. it also would have taken 64 mil meseta just to grind all of those. Though even at 40k per they would stand to make 80 mil.

I had 20 Grinder Base S in storage when the board came out. 10 of the those bases turned into Grinder S+10.

man the first day of AoI i made 5 S+10s and sold them for 500k each