View Poll Results: ok... it cant be just me. Does anyone feel like this game is becomeing way to easy? I see n00bz at l

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ya, it's too easy

6 21.43%
  • no, it's fine

18 64.29%
  • i <3 my worthless crimson

4 14.29%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

ok... it cant be just me. Does anyone feel like this game is becomeing way to easy? I see n00bz at lvl 40 who dont even kno what a grinder is, I see S rank weapon [b]s selling for 40k... WTF?!?!?!? there have always been missions for exp(like sea bed)but missions like White Beast r like trashing the place, one guy told me that he reached lvl 70 in 2 weeks cuz thats the only mission he ran... Also s rank weapons are becoming worth less than B ranks, i mean the 1up cup was bad enoff but S rank in general are becoming less and other S ranks like the Kan Yu are becoming very very expensive... (not that they werent but still how u gonna pay for it if all ur S ranks r now worthless?) does any1 else feel the same way? or am i missing something?

I've never really seen cheap S rank weapons. But that might mean that I missed those opportune times, to see them. People usually charge to worth, or they overcharge them. They don't normally under-charge for a weapon or armor.

General rule: If something is relatively cheap to get, then it is likely not to give you a great advantage in battle. Either that, or it's generally not understood to do it.

Even pre-expansion, people sold even the biggest and most difficult to make Laser Cannons for low amounts. The community didn't see the worth of it and even after MayaLee Prism came out, there were a lack of Guntecher numbers looking for a crowd control weapon. Rank alone isn't what the community generally prices on. On the other hand, how many successful grinds and grinds left have a definite price effect when comparing what is otherwise the same weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-12-17 10:20 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

lol Actually I think it's fine the way it is right now.
    If your opinion doesn't change, well, the AMF base with Mother Brain when it gets released maybe will be a bit of "challenge". And it's not like it'll stay mega easy.(or I lost track of everything and it actually becomes easier and easier with more updates lol.. my bad then) Who knows what happens and how things are when we get more updates.
    But you say 40k for S rank boards? I couldn't complain about that if it were on PC/PS2.. lol
    And I haven't noticed a thing about Kan Yu. o_o

On 2007-12-17 10:10, elshaw27 wrote:elshaw27
    (the original inuyasha)
    lmfaofail

That is all.

360 Players of PSU Click Here ! The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

I've seen Halarod boards going for 20k in player shops last night on the 360 servers though 360 is flooded with halarod boards thanks to the cup. Also most of the boards from the new missions are going for pretty cheap (Junk kubara copies, Vish Adans and the like) due to the amount of people doing those runs, once other missions come out and people stop running the some of the older AotI missions you might see prices go back up again as the supply of boards will lessen. I'd just say enjoy it while you can.

(granted i see ur point) but never seen cheap S rank weps? crimson 150k, okanoc [b] 40k, halarod 100k, may i list mor? its not like they're bad weps either ya kno? something i may have over looked tho is the fact that u can no longer break weps... peepl r findin these things but if there is only income and no outcome then stuff just piles up.... that doesnt change the fact about quick lvlin tho... remember Bruce runz? ya i do, remember that and u cant tell me its to easy....

i like it that it's possible to sign on have fun, be able to run missions with your friends and expect to be able to get something. i agree that items drop way too easily now, maybe they'll rare it down or start releasing 13*+ S ranks that will be like the old 10* drops. but the current status is a much more welcome change than running the same mission hundreds of times and not getting anything.

now the only problem is with so many boards floating around, gathering materials is becoming a problem.

and idiots selling NPC items for rediculous prices is nothing new.

You know that SEGA purposely made it easier to lvl to 100 right?

hmmm... that is a good point i guess... hopefully with mor updates things will even out again

(and yes legindaria i kno it is a joke)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: elshaw27 on 2007-12-17 10:36 ]</font>

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Honestly...this game is so easy now, I'm considering a hiatus until we get S3s or something. Of course, by then the level cap will have gone up enough that it will still be easy. I used to be happy when I found a solid group of talented players. I LEFT one yesterday because everything is so easy its boring. Being the Xmas season and all, there are plenty of other (and better) games to play. On to better things I guess...