Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Quickie in flyff- aibatt

As many of you PSO gamers know, the sofware chat is useful, but it's not a keyboard. This method of chat is more tedious, than anything else. If anyone knows where I can find one, please reply.

Since you asked so nicely, hurry as /fast/ as you can over to HimeyaSoft.

http://www.himeya.com

Use it, learn it, love it.

iie jinkei taishite omaesan

polishedweasel one thing i must clear up. THERE IS NO AMERICAN KEYBOARD. and your now probably why there isnt one. well to be honest Nintendo said that Phantasy Star Online will be their only online videogame. WHY? got me. I think they made the BBA and Modem Adaptor just to be able to compete with ps2 and xbox seeing how they have modem campabilities. So therefore, it is not really important to make an american keyboard when all they are doing is making one online game. they would waste more money making the keyboard then it would sell.
    ah there we go all cleared up

Destroyer of Rappies

I don't think it would be a waste of money for them, I mean look how many people already play this game, one would think they would generate some kind of profit off making them.

iie jinkei taishite omaesan

Yeah, but if you think about it. A LOT of people dont have a Gamecube and PSO, also alot of people will NOT pay a hunters fee so the keyboard is useless, and their really hasnt been alot of sales to compare to how many they make.

On 2003-01-11 05:56, RellikTakahashi wrote:
    Yeah, but if you think about it. A LOT of people dont have a Gamecube and PSO, also alot of people will NOT pay a hunters fee so the keyboard is useless, and their really hasnt been alot of sales to compare to how many they make.
    um nintendo are still idiots. they've failed to include one of the most anti-agrivating items. (Keyboard being antiagrivating because of stupid soft kb. that's just one more reason to move to xbox in my opinion.

On 2003-01-10 22:26, RellikTakahashi wrote:
    polishedweasel one thing i must clear up. THERE IS NO AMERICAN KEYBOARD. and your now probably why there isnt one. well to be honest Nintendo said that Phantasy Star Online will be their only online videogame. WHY? got me. I think they made the BBA and Modem Adaptor just to be able to compete with ps2 and xbox seeing how they have modem campabilities. So therefore, it is not really important to make an american keyboard when all they are doing is making one online game. they would waste more money making the keyboard then it would sell.
    ah there we go all cleared up
    Umm, hey. If you'll notice. He didn't say WHERE CAN I BUYY AA AMIERCAN KEYBORD KTHX, but he asked where he could get the GCN keyboard in America.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kodomo on 2003-01-11 09:00 ]</font>

There is huge, repeat HUGE thread dedicated to all things keyboard. check there to find info, and move it there.

eh

got mine from himeya

*bows*