Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone know of a mission that a lvl 15 could get some fast cash from?

I'm on pc (PSU), and already using the shop method...

thanks in advance...

ummm just run linear line C or B, the monsters are easy, and the monmey drops are like 300-400 per monsters, so you can make quiet a bit. i made 500k just by running the s2 version of LL in a few hours or so.

ya thats what i've been doing, but its boring and you get little to no experience from it, well thanks anyways...

if you run into me online we should go kill stuff...
    I usually play as Kurokami...

Hmm, L15? If you've got some NPC's, you could do AMF Headquarters C, and AMF Metrolinear C (Parum, Holtes City, West Plaza, just before the GRM store). Good Money (about 20K) for the pair, decent experience, plus 144 mission points on C (again, for the pair - 9 and 135 respectively). Forces, obviously, should be of higher level than rangers or hunters. Having a weapon with good Earth % (or a Earth based PA) helps (enemies are either neutral, or lightning).

Kryslin

wow, that sounds like a perfect idea...

I'm a bit new to psu so I must ask... how exactly can I have an npc in my party in online mode?

also I've tried to do that mission but it won't let me (probably what the previous question is concerning)...

Complete some of the Episode 2 Online Story Missions to get NPC Partner Cards. Also, talk to your PM to do a basic training mission to get one. Casts get Lou, Humans get Hyuga, Beasts get Leo, and Newman get Maya. Also, raise your PM to L80, and get it's partner card. Then, go to where you want to start, Open your main menu, select community, form party, and choose 2 NPC's. I recommend Lou and Laia, but Leo and Laia work well. Maya is kind of, well... useless?

Healing Items of all sorts drop during the 2 AMF missions, as do Scape Dolls and Photon Charges, and has been said, the money is good. The 3 large monsters in the end block of each can be problematic at lower levels, and have the dark element on them. Unless you can buff yourself, bring a friend who can buff the whole party, or stock up on Agtaride and the like.

Most annoying things you'll run into - traps, and those casts that say "Lock on complete!" and begin to chuck Diga at you. The Tirentos and their missiles are annoying as well. And the Seed-Gaurdian (SH), which make melee types flinch and flinch and flinch...

If you were on XB360, I'd be more than happy to help out with a few runs...

Kryslin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kryslin on 2007-12-19 01:27 ]</font>

ok thanks, I'll give it a try...

k well I added Lou to the party but I still cant select the mission (it is greyed out) so am I missing something?

how many npc's do I need?...

at low lvls is easier to party up with a bunch of guys and get faster exp and faster mp's. try the universe 2 the new maps ( dancing birds right now ).

money drops increases with the number of party members. so you will get cash from a 6 member team.

once you are able to use slicers though. you can cruise any lvl easy.

you need lightning C mission or Lightning B mission. it's on expansion on parum west. near the train mission. simple mail me if u need the invite there. I use the same name here, as I do in game. if you do B it nets you 74 mission points. and around 25k money in one run.