Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

this threads still going?
    relationships fail, im not dating for a good few months.
    dont ever give your heart to a girl, thats what they want, they're just sitting..waiting to screw you over. <3

Sounds like that kid got his heart broken. Let me guess she pulled the wool over your eyes so you couldn't see the truth that she didn't really "love" you? You've gotta be more careful. Don't just accept the situation for what it appears to be, look at it with your mind into it, not your heart (or even penis).
    Reason not to CCF. Bored of listening to MP3s?

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either. If guns kill people, then...
    -Pencils miss spel words. -Cars make people drive drunk. -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Shado the Nostalgic

yea, they like to do that, say they love you, then a year down the road they decide they dont love you?! just dont let em steal your virginity.... then dump you(not that it happende to me, just dont let it happen)

well i've never exactly heard any guy complain about a girl stealing their virginity and not loving them.
    but nah Kane, its more along the lines of a girl causing me more drama then is necessary. I fucking hate drama <_<
    and any chic that has enough power over me to actually be capable of making me depressed fails at life and shouldnt exist.

Shado the Nostalgic

hahaha, you got a point lol,

so glad you understand <3

Shado the Nostalgic

but com on, wouldnt you be upset if some girl.....you know... the first time.....are we even allowed to talk about this on these forums?

Now a days it is different though, back in my day it was all about "Free Love" and *content removed*. Now you've gotta worry about HIV and herpes a lot (along with other STDs). Ah the good old days.
    Reason not to CCF. Bored of listening to MP3s?

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either. If guns kill people, then...
    -Pencils miss spel words. -Cars make people drive drunk. -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Shado the Nostalgic

yea. its ok for me but...id rather not get my account taken away RIGHT AFTER I CREATED IT

On 2008-02-02 15:37, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
    I will ask her out, once we can actually talk, and I mean not small talk. I always seem to do that. >_>;

well learn to get beyond smalltalk. every time i talk, i find a way to open it up for a long, drawn out conversation. throw in a few smiles and you're good. dont think about what you're saying so much. i talk to whoever about whatever... and you're going to have to practice having interesting conversations with people. just make sure you stand for something, or have an interesting perspective on ANYthing at all... that always helps. the older the people get, the more depth you're going to need as a person.

and once again, confidence. you're going to look like an idiot sometimes, but you must believe in yourself and what you're saying. dont try to shovel bullshit, you'll slip up