Lovely time I had today in PSO.. did the newbie herding bit, even gave some 20-something hunter a Varista and a few Beam and sniper-series weapons. Got my Sol Atomizers to feed my latest project, Varaha, to turn into Savitri. THEN of all things happening, it freezes when it's about to come back up to the Lobby again. I reset, and when I come back, guuuuuuuuuesssss what happens? All items not equipped: GONE

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

Can't this be less buggy, if it's going to be laden with dupers like I keep hearing? I mean, sweet baby jesus on a pogo stick, what the fsck? I wouldn't be so angry if it hadn't also eaten my Demolition Comet +25.. I'd KILL for a normal Comet at this point.. ARGH..

IS there anyway to fix this if, at this point, it says my data on my character Omits Closing, etc?
    #$@%$#$%^%$^%$@$#($(@$(@#$@#$@*$@*$*@#

*rants*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aryn on 2003-01-05 11:00 ]</font>

By now, the damage is done... your character has been re-saved without the respective items in their inventory, and thus, there's nothing you can do to get them back. That's not to say that there was anything you could have done in the first place, however.

I feel your pain. I lost my very first GameCube-found Special Weapon -- which had sentimental value -- to a BSOD, and then lost a few other things to another BSOD.

Since then, I've heard some people say that -- when you receive that message -- you should pull out your memory card, put it back in, and then the error should not come up again. When you load your character after that, all your items will be back. I don't stand behind this, as it's just a theory to me, because I've never done it myself. But I imagine it wouldn't hurt to try.

Gave that a try.. didn't seem to work veddy well. Either way, I'm going to be more paranoid with my items online from here on in.. well, I got a fellow wanting a POW mag in exchange for a new Comet.. so I'm going to be going after that.

&^$#%$. Same thing happened to me the other day. Tried the memory card thing, made the game freeze again... Ugg...

I feel you're frsustration m'lady/sir. It happened to me 3 times. Always when telepiping back to ship. Lost a few levels this way and one rare item. Shamefull.

Battle Fiend

IS there anyway to fix this if, at this point, it says my data on my character Omits Closing, etc?
    #$@%$#$%^%$^%$@$#($(@$(@#$@#$@*$@*$*@#

*rants*
    Well I'm very very very very sorry. that kind of thing happened to me. If your mad just say
    : argh : see =)
    -Well I hope that helped.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

I lost over 20 rare weps! There shoud be a service desk so I can get a refund!

Battle Fiend

On 2003-01-08 12:12, Khabarakh wrote:
    I lost over 20 rare weps! There shoud be a service desk so I can get a refund!
    Lol well they aint gonna be one.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

On 2003-01-10 14:28, Blenjar wrote: Lol well they aint gonna be one
    I know, but just think...