Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i know sega lists these as the exclusive.
    Exclusive to the PC & PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system: Offline Episode 2 Story Mode with new voices and cut scenes.

am i missing anything really from having the 360 version of AOI, and does it have a single player mode or just multiplayer?

well essentially the 360 expansion pertains almost exclusively to Online mode. there isn't an offline story mode to play like there is on the pc/ps2. When you start up the expansion on the title screen it only gives you the option of xbox live. But i've no idea what exactly your missing on the offline expansion. you'd have to ask one of these pc/ps2 folk.
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

It depends. Are you going to play offline only, or online too?

Online-wise, you won't miss a thing
    Offline-wise... well, there is no offline in the 360 version of AoI. How big a loss it is really depends on your opinion of Episode 2. And Laia's mantastic voice.

Keep in mind you can still play the Episode 2 story mode online, it just won't have the cutscenes and such.
    X360

Zidane - Beast 150 - FF 20

Well as long as I can access ep 2, thats fine, dont care about the voices and cut scenes since the english acting cant seem to synch with the lips (aka final fantasy 10 syndrome and others).

On 2007-12-25 20:35, ScyllaV wrote:
    Well as long as I can access ep 2, thats fine, dont care about the voices and cut scenes since the english acting cant seem to synch with the lips (aka final fantasy 10 syndrome and others).
    Yep.

Whole thing is at Guardian's Colony 5th Floor front desk.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

Anything I need to avoid and or keep an eye on? I know psu has its hacks and legits (coming from a vet pso player ive seen it all), and I know uno takes the racist cake along with the other titles etc, is that or any of those issues prevalent or even FSOD BSOD etc?

On 2007-12-25 21:54, ScyllaV wrote:
    Anything I need to avoid and or keep an eye on? I know psu has its hacks and legits (coming from a vet pso player ive seen it all), and I know uno takes the racist cake along with the other titles etc, is that or any of those issues prevalent or even FSOD BSOD etc?
    Hacking and cheating on PC was present and left a mark on the game. There probably has been some hacking and cheating on 360 but it's not influenced or effected anything in the game, it seems as if it's hack free.

On 2007-12-25 20:22, Cadamar wrote:
    Online-wise, you won't miss a thing
    Offline-wise... well, there is no offline in the 360 version of AoI. How big a loss it is really depends on your opinion of Episode 2. And Laia's mantastic voice.
    Well if you don't play xbox 360 version online, you'll be missing the Night's statue and a couple others
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

On 2007-12-25 21:54, ScyllaV wrote:
    all the data is saved on the servers, not the console, so hacking the game would be kinda hard.

it's some glitches that people use, but it doesn't do anything bad. just watch out for scammer.

you should try the demo and spend time on the uni 1 GC lobby.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jobber on 2007-12-25 23:57 ]</font>