Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm a level 64 Force. Why is it that I have a hard time getting my PB to charge up? I actually have to be hit 50 billion times to even get that bar to raise by 1 point! When I play as my level 41 ranger, every 2 out of 3 hits, I get 1 point of PB. What's up with this? Am I doing something wrong? I use more technique than hand-to-hand, btw (as a Force).

- dys

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dys0r on 2003-01-11 13:57 ]</font>

Team Legit Panzer Davil

Techniques don't raise PB.

As far as I know, only taking damage, and physical (i.e. melee and gun) combat.

A FOs pb is generally a rare thing (prolly more common w/ FOmarls and FOmars though... lucky balanced bastards )

Being hit should still raise your bar. Is your synch really low? The bar is more likely to raise if the synch is at its highest.

I'm a FOmarl, and my MAGs synchro is maxed out @ 120%. It's rare for me to get a PB since I can only get it when I get hit or actually have to fight in close combat. I hate it to death...

- dys

i use a PB/Generate and i attack with a Melee fomar, so with the combo of getting hit, heavy attacks, and the generate i get a PB pretty fast

yeah i have the same problem with my fomar it takes forever just to get my pb up but thats only because i usually just use magic and like Munki said magic doesnt raise your pb so i just use a pb/generate...and it really helps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PimpN0iD on 2003-01-11 20:04 ]</font>

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

1- forces dont really need to worry about their PB meter. they shouldnt even be on the front line. if you want the shifta/deband that badly, then cast it. you should be far enough away from the enemies to not have to worry about the 3 second invulnerabvility they give.

2- has the english language become devoid of the little thing called punctuation? *points at pimpnoid*
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Mage of Power

Even if you did get your Pb full you wouldnt pull off very much damage with your fo. My Fomar lvl 104 can hardly pull off 100 in ULtimate with his Pbs.lol

Chaotic Gem Mercenary

My force is level 41 and never got her PB. Don't worry

probably because forces go to town many times for different reasons while you play and when you go to town your pb goes back to 0