Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Whenever a new player encounters a weapon that makes the game a little more special for them, please do not crush their monster slaying fantasies. What I mean by this is, whenever our kind little 'newbie' or 'n00b' gets, say... A Freeze Buster and is quite happy over it... That is not the time to say 'ROFTL!!!!!!!!!!!!! U suk!! look at my DARK FLOW n00b!!!'. Well, there is NEVER a time to say such unless trying to one-up your fellow friends of high levels. Remember, they pay for this silly game too, and YOU were once one such 'newbie' when you started this game. Unless you had friends who pampered you with duped 11 star weapons and a 200 stat max mag when you started out. Then you are a spoiled little jerk and should not be picking on others anyways. Hee hee.

Uh... right. You're really trying wayy too hard.

Droid Hunter, Killer of Rappies

I agree. I have a Yamato+60 that I treasure dearly, and everyone tells me that "Since you're level 126, you should have something better, unless you're a n00b"(of course, the sentence made by them would be incoherent). Well, I like that weapon. I also like my Lord's Gungnir+10 with 40/0/0/0/45, because it works fine for me on Heat Sword

i tend to agree, dont insult people because they are legit players and thats the best they found. i tend to ask people if they want a D. slayer or last survivor or something that i have plenty of because they are junk rares to me. the only people i tend to make fun of are those that have duped weapons and try to pass them off as legit.

On 2003-01-11 16:27, KouHotaru wrote:
    Whenever a new player encounters a weapon that makes the game a little more special for them, please do not crush their monster slaying fantasies. What I mean by this is, whenever our kind little 'newbie' or 'n00b' gets, say... A Freeze Buster and is quite happy over it... That is not the time to say 'ROFTL!!!!!!!!!!!!! U suk!! look at my DARK FLOW n00b!!!'. Well, there is NEVER a time to say such unless trying to one-up your fellow friends of high levels. Remember, they pay for this silly game too, and YOU were once one such 'newbie' when you started this game. Unless you had friends who pampered you with duped 11 star weapons and a 200 stat max mag when you started out. Then you are a spoiled little jerk and should not be picking on others anyways. Hee hee.
    Are you supposed to be one of those n00b rights activist or something?? Well we don't need your propaganda here so get the hell out and leave your rares for us to divide.

I don't know a single n00b who gets happy over a freeze brand and I probably never will. N00bs will be n00bs and that's all there is to it. They will just have to take all the satire that comes with being a n00b lightly and deal with it just like we had too.

Team Legit Panzer Davil

I don't see why people are getting upset about this advice...

I just don't think it is nice to be killjoys. When people knock on others finds, calling the item crap, that just makes the person more prone to turn to duping... and there are enough of those already.

Its just a thing about kindness and respect... which is usually SORELY missing from online games. I don't see why asking people to be nice to others is such a bad thing...

On 2003-01-11 17:09, Munki wrote:

Its just a thing about kindness and respect... which is usually SORELY missing from online games. I don't see why asking people to be nice to others is such a bad thing...
    It's a Role Playing Game, not real life we're talking about here.

Team Legit Panzer Davil

Spy -

Real life or no, its never a bad thing to ask people to not be complete assholes.

Since it's NOT real life, it just means that people don't have to worry about getting the crud beat out of them for being a jerk.

On 2003-01-11 17:22, Munki wrote:

Since it's NOT real life, it just means that people don't have to worry about getting the crud beat out of them for being a jerk.
    Or nice guys can take a break and be total jerkoff buttheads. If everybody was on Ragol 'please'ing and 'thank you'ing with courtsies there would be about as much fun as a one can find at a tea party.

Spy, you take my posts and others' replies to your comments way too seriously little buddy.