Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

this 'sonic' mag that you all keep hearing about is MOST LIKELY a bad translation or something that was misunderstood. there is a MAG called sonichi and it looks like a bunny almost. since the word "sonic" is in sonichi you could see how it could be misinterpretted. i hope this crushes a few dreams, a few hopes, but most of all a few rumors.

it says in the perfect guide to pso that there is one nozedive

Nods, I was thinking the same thing... though I also have the "perfect" guide.

The real question then is... what's the eighth rare mag (assuming that the guide is correct in this at least)? I'm also wondering if there is actually a mechachao and a chao mag... can anyone confirm/deny that they are different mags?

Current rare mag list (*are documented):
    *Sonichi
    *Chureru
    *Pureta
    *Pitori
    *Pian
    *Opa Opa
    Chao
    *Mecha Chao

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

I'm fighting myself now. I have two parts

• <LI> No one has SEEN the sonic mag
      <LI> The perfect guide says "Even Sonic himself!" I doubt thats a bad translation
      <LI> I personally think that you have to put together the mag "cells" or something to build the sonic mag.
      <LI> Sonic mag sounds too good to be true. Some people "claim" they have seen it, but no one can trust anyone anymore in the world of PSO.
      <LI> Someone has stated that you can "unveil" the sonic mag heart if you get an A ranking in the Sonic 2 demo.

That's all I know, and most of it is rumors and stuff, but oh well. You never know.

Someone posted the Sonic II demo trick in another thread, but the same person said immediately afterward that it was declared false by a Sega representative. (Too bad...)

I agree with Nozedive and Lenneth, myself. There is no Sonic MAG. --Not that I don't want one, but... it's easy enough to see how the rumour started, and nobody can find any evidence whatsoever to back it up.

the sonic mag is in fact real and I know that because a good jp player friend of mine told me that he has seen one and I tend to trust to trust him because he is a veteran character and has 4 level 100 characters he uses....he also helped me get my orotiagito.

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

What about getting the EGG BLASTER from the Sonic II demo?

... Oops. --; The demo trick I read about was for the Egg Blaster, not the Sonic MAG. That's the one that was declared false. --If I recall correctly, though, the Sega rep did say that outside save files have no effect on PSO.

Logan - are you certain that it wasn't a misunderstanding? He might have thought you meant Sonichi. (Also, a lot of people seem to think that Sonichi *is* the Sonic MAG, even though it looks nothing like Sonic...)

hey drake did u read my post. in the "perfect" guide that came out for PSO the said that there was a SONIC mag so there IS one but so far as i know no one knows how to get it

i'm sure it wasn't a misunderstanding hew knew what i was talking about and he said that it looked just like sonic so he could'nt have meant the sonichi mag. besides he's 24 years old and speaks perfect english from years of school.