Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2008-01-02 01:42, Indica wrote:
    On 2008-01-01 20:03, Newport wrote:
    look wat i found in youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpSIjU88qU8

I HOPE THESE FUCKING SCUM HAVE THEIR HOUSES BURNED DOWN TO THE GROUND WITH THEIR PARENTS IN THEM
    Dude, chill the fuck out. It's a game, not life. Get over it.

That said, I wish you didn't do this Newport. I remember talking to you once or twice and you seemed ok. But you decided to do this, so w/e. Enjoy your life after leaving. Hopefully, you won't do this again.

Ditto everything Dopples just said.

Although I don't condone what you've done, I hope whatever situation in your life has driven you to do this gets better soon.
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

On 2008-01-02 03:30, Newport wrote:
    took days to notice
    but clever indica
    I "noticed" a long time ago. But whining at you on the forum obviously isn't gonna make you stop screwing people over, so I didn't say anything.

All I can say is, just let it go. Let the people who wanna play the game do so in peace, please.

On 2008-01-02 04:24, Dopples wrote:

That said, I wish you didn't do this Newport. I remember talking to you once or twice and you seemed ok. But you decided to do this, so w/e. Enjoy your life after leaving. Hopefully, you won't do this again.

If someone is bored with this game I can understand, but dont screw over innocent people and from what Ive read hitting over 100 shops. Taking all the 11* Items from the shops?

That's not cool. Because of this we will definatly loose 15% of our community and future people considering getting this game will stay away.

If someone wants to hack, they should be doing something to benifit the community, not screwing it over.

On 2008-01-02 09:51, Indica wrote:

If someone is bored with this game I can understand, but dont screw over innocent people and from what Ive read hitting over 100 shops. Taking all the 11* Items from the shops?

That's not cool. Because of this we will definatly loose 15% of our community and future people considering getting this game will stay away.

If someone wants to hack, they should be doing something to benifit the community, not screwing it over.
    Or just hack OFFLINE and leave us the fuck alone already.

Not impressed with these script kiddies, I'd rather just play this game in peace rather than have to listen to crowds upon crowds jerk off to some 12 year old just because he can WALK THROUGH WALLS AND STEAL YOUR ITEMS OMG.

sad that they can have anything in the game and their character looks like ass. hackers have no style.

The main problem here is that everyone gives these "40 year old virgins" TOO much credit. These nerds aren't "HACKERS" they are computer geeks using a CHEAT ENGINE created by others that they sweat to get! All these ignorant people who crowd around these nerds give them the attention they so need to keep them from "jumping"! I mean c'mon people why crowd around and say "ZOMG HAXORZ, LMAO, you guys are teh coolest L33T PSUers EVA"! They're just attention starved nerds living in their parents basements. Wanna be Gangtaz who wouldn't step foot in a hood... unless it was a GTA hood!
    WORD

Rappy Hunter

lol sky was there begging u cant talk
    no more so stfu lol

Well...since razor was so kind as to make a youtube link for us, I thought it'd be nice to show one that was made for him:

http://razorsuicide.ytmnd.com/

On 2008-01-02 09:51, Indica wrote:

That may be, but there's no reason to wish his parents dead. That's just fucking cold.

Anyways, it sure doesn't seem like many people left. Only the "OMG PSU SUX" crowd. And I say good riddance to them.