Thread: Ban question

1 day i heard sum1 say if u hack u will get banned 4ever,but they said if u get caught with a hacked wep u will get banned 4 30-days. Is this true?(im on ps2)

It's entirely up to the situation. Sega reviews your account data and makes the decision based upon that. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

wut if sum1 gave me a wep that i didnt kno it was ilegal i get banned and the other dude stays online?

On 2008-01-02 15:10, Icering wrote:
    wut if sum1 gave me a wep that i didnt kno it was ilegal i get banned and the other dude stays online?
    I'm betting if the weapon wasn't available yet, somebody would let you know.

Although, yeah, your not accepting amazing weapons from people, are you?

Obviously he never accepted the amazing weapon of grammar from his schools.

Sorry, pot shots aside, if your account ever comes under suspicion, I'm sure it'll be given all due consideration, I wouldn't really worry about it. As regards having hacked items/things on your account, just be smart about it. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is; nobody would hand out 12* equipment randomly, for example. Just use some common sense, you'll be fine, assuming it ever even comes in to question.

I highly doubt any hacker would plant items on your account just to get you banned, and if they did you should know what you have anyway at any given time.

(btw this was on psu v.1 and im on ps2 so i cant hack) i didnt kno ne thing about the wep and i didnt kno if ne new weps were out at the time