View Poll Results: Last night, I was leveling my alt as a fG in White Beast when I entered a party talking about girly

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 31.82%
  • No

45 68.18%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Slicers are about as girly as whips, bows, crossbows, "wands," and arguably shotguns.

The only weapons I think is girly are the Female exclusive ones, and that's just because they're meant to be. If you feel the weapon is girly don't use it, or start to reevaluate how confident you really are in your masculinity. And Harrison Ford has Proven that Whips are manly.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I don't think they are girly, but I suppose this boils down to opinion. Once again, PSO is not PSU lulz.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

On 2008-01-04 12:12, Shiroryuu wrote:
    On 2008-01-04 11:10, Gigorman wrote:
    On 2008-01-04 10:57, Chaosgyro wrote:
    On 2008-01-04 10:25, Gigorman wrote:
    The standard movements one makes using a slicer are feminine, as are whips, twin sabers, twin daggers and daggers.
    What's wrong with daggers?! Standard attacks are simply an exaggerated down/up motion while the PAs are spinny martial arts moves. You go right ahead and tell Jackie Chan or Jet Li that they're girly men...I'll be by later to pick up your teeth.
    There is femininity to their disciplines.
    I don't think they're feminine, especially not the Sabers, and the Twin Sabers kind of have a samurai-style to them. If you want femininity, pull out a rifle and kill monsters where you'll be safe and they can't reach you. Fighting with 'feminine' martial arts is still 100000000 times more manly than using a rifle, longbow or pistol from far away in safety.
    I am referring to attributes of dancing and women's movements, not sexist remarks.
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7841/1911mz3.jpg
    4:15

Image is 53.09 KB, reduce size to 35k or less.

Daggers are girly...thats all i got to say.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

PLEASE...stop with the whole Samurai Reference BS stuff, its getting annoying now.

The Mormegil

Whips are feminine.

Yeah, totally feminine.

And Shiro, if you think there is something feminine about the ability to handle the recoil on a fully automatic weapon or a shotgun...I'll just leave it at that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turambar on 2008-01-04 14:22 ]</font>

2 of my 3 characters are female, but I don't pretend to be female. A lot of the people here do scare the crap out of me though, cause a lot of them pretend to be female in game. I use female characters, but I am fairly obvious about being a guy, speaking on the headset or just correcting someone if they type "he"

Male chars suck, anyway ;o

Honestly, it's just a game, and you can't pick fighting styles... but. No, I don't think they're a girly weapon. Ultimately, does it matter what any of us think about it? No. Issues like this are largely subjective. Personally I think the girl's animation with them is more interesting. "Too much hip action?" God forbid they try and shake it up with a little style. "NO I R MAN. I RIGID LIK BORD. IN THOUGHT AND ACTION IT IS THE OLNY WAYLOL" If you want to get technical, the guy's animation is more blocky/square ("masculine") while the female's is more fluid and round, same goes for twin claws.

I really wish the forums were more based on informational and gameplay issues instead of being congested with and tolerating dead-end debates that somehow manage to resurface and rage on for eternity.