Hmmm i am stuck in the mist of a great problem who is better out of the Fomar and Fomarl since i already know that the newmans are the best force i might as well compare the to humans and what kind of material should they use?

definately fomar. they can melee when your outta tp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghaleon on 2003-01-13 13:06 ]</font>

Well, since they both have the 250 material limit, feel free to chow down on any you choose; focusing on power and mind materials would be ideal, but it won't hurt to take the occasional defense and evade material.

Both have different roles, so it's not really possible to say which is better.

My primary character is a HUnter, so FOmarl is by FAR my favorite FOrce, since they have the range boost in support techs and is the least likely one to die on you.

FOmar is arguably the best solo character, since you can use a lot of good weapon and have access to level 30 Jellen & Shifta.

Hmm really thats good to know, then maybe you can help me with my other little problem im having an very hard time hitting in ultimate *LOL* although im only Lv. 90 but because alot of people were saying only mentioning the bad stuff about Fomar

Every non-RAnger has a problem with hitting things in Ultimate mode. One of the best weapons you can get is a mechgun with good hit %. Check the shops often for one - Since all mechguns increase little ATP, its their ATA that counts.

As for being level 90, again, most everyone struggles at that level, since you're just being introduced to Ultimate mode.

Yeah I just got into ult at 73, but I can hit fairly well. My mag also has almost 50 in dex, so it helps a bit. HUcast, and I use a drain handgun-type with 35% to hit.

i got to ult last night at 63 and the dragon in ult forest killed me . i used grass assassins along with shifta, deband, jellen, and zalure and i did just fine up till the boss then he killed me when he went underground

My level 74 FOmar is on Mines Ultimate, but it is extremely expensive again. I'm using a bunch of Trifluids. I've started to use Foie with a combination of Rafoie and GiFoie. I would suggest if you don't have a of mesta stock up first in lower levels. Even if FOmars can melee to a degree I don't suggest it.
    "Foie is your friend"

Foie is definetely your friend in Ultimate Mines. Even though Phalanx is a HUnewearl, I just use a lot of Rafoie if I'm faced with several enemies or just get tired of going melee.

I can only dream of how much damage a FOrce can do with 1000+ MST and level 30 Rafoie.