View Poll Results: What I Played: PSU:AoI
What I Expected: Super storage space increase!
What I Got: Sonic Team: &quo

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

19 52.78%
  • Probably Soon

3 8.33%
  • So-so

8 22.22%
  • Not even close!

6 16.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

30 Items in the storage box disappoints me ... I was hoping perhaps 60, like a normal character can carry... I put all all sorts of stuff in their... Mostly Weapons and Armors that my other characters will perhaps use as I constantly switch Classes... and I put extra synthesis items there for when the right PM needs it...

Oh well =/

Oh, and 300 on a PM is a decent amount in my opinion, There must be something you truly don't need. And you can always put whatever you want in your shop for maximum price if you're desperate D;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2008-01-05 22:34 ]</font>

Guardian of Grants

Sadly enough, the thing that is filling my storage is clothing, and on all my characters. Whatever non-clothing items I can't fit get sent to my CAST, which is full of stuff now. Sigh...

Whats filling mine up isn't useless (to me). Its personal stuff I'm attached to like each weapon and armor I've used from the start. Then I have every piece of caseal clothing from PSU plus several new ones so far which takes 33 spots. 24 are taken by food items (food mania!) and of course I keep every type of enemy and food related synth materials. I even got some Moon X boards from when they were still 7* for nostalgia.

300 was barely enough for PSU. For the expansion however its totally unacceptable! And when the next expansion comes around with even more new equipment/clothes/materials/decorations/etc do ya really think 500 is going to be enough? I wonder how much of our $10 a month goes to keeping our storage stuff remembered?

The Photon gacha can Holds 30 Items...its like a common box, but duplicate types of items can be stored inside.
    like 2 stacks of 99 vulcalines(w/out the need to gift wrap it)...etc

300 items max for PM is satisfying imo.
    I never maxed my PM out yet. I have all the important stuff I need in them, too.
    The highest I went to was 286 or so on my mains PM, but that was because I stored all my power lvling weapons in it since I was too lazy to go into a mission and drop them or sell to the NPC. lol
    If I don't count these weps the highest I went was around 260.
    I always clean out my PM though and my shops doing its work, too.
    When I reach about 250 I feel uncomfortable, so 500 might be uber. XD
    Still, keeping it at minimum is good, scrolling for a bit can be VERY annoying. =/

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Meh currently my main's PM has about 287. Mostly full of weapons and clothes, with about 1/4 as much armor and synth items. Since I used her for what I felt like at the time, I have tons of weapons ranging from tech stuff to PT geared weapons. I think its about 50 in all. Now with the advent of PA storage its added a few extra slots....but right now I don't feel in danger of filling it up. Mostly cause I have all the weapons/armor/ect I need for her....and I'm working on my alt.

I have just got back on PSU and moved to AoI and I will need more space i am already half full. I thought the storage box had more space in it, but when you send thing to it from the npc you can't hold much at all.

What we REALLY need is more common box space, not PM space.

i bought a photon gacha for my 70~ something clothes i have lol

I havent even placed it in my room yet but i believe it can hold 1000 items so if u got extra silver do what i did and buy a P-gacha until they give us our PM storage upgrade which im expecting either next update or the following update...

P.S. Theres a Gacha Gacha at the movie theaters by my house! lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM