Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I understand that I am only about level 35 and it is just the beginning, but I have to say I'm getting tired of running the same missions and killing the same monsters. I don't feel that I get anything out of it like I did in PSO. I mean you kill the bosses for the good weapons, but the rare weapons are limited. There are only like a few am I right? I don't want to lose interest in the game but I feel that I may...someone please convince me otherwise!

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

The only thing PSU is missing from PSO, is PVP. Other than that, it's just the same.

ummm game startes gettin really good around lvl 50-70 thats when u can do all the missions or most of em. just hang in there

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

every now and then when my friends and I are all on at the same time we run around and do random missions that most grouups dont run, even if the rewards arent great or its an old mission, so grab some friends who are getting bored to if you can and just go do some stuff
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

norris is right , and PSU has much more features in it than PSO ever had. at the same time though, i know how you feel about it not being as "rewarding" as PSO felt. could be becuase i played PSO since its DC begginings. it plays much different, but i love PSU anyways.

i quit twice, came back right after 1 up, and i absolutely love it now, AotI helped out, and ya, theres not much to be said about lvl 35.

P.S.- if you can find a nice group of friends that play regualrly and are up for games with you, its always 10 times better

I wish PSU had some sort of exploration factor, or some other quests that you can choose to pursue. And I know, one game can't have everything and I can just as well play another game with those options (I still have Guild Wars installed), but it'd be neat.

quit the game and save money and get a xbox live gold card and play on more games then one its cheaper

and their a lot cheap xbox 360 game out their to play online for one subscription monthly

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-06 11:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-06 12:02 ]</font>

On 2008-01-06 11:46, easy wrote:
    quit the game and save money and get a xbox live gold card and play on more games then one its cheaper

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-06 11:48 ]</font>
    that would be great and everything, if he had an x box, then spent money for his live subscription monthly,then spend 50-60$ per game to play online,dont see how that would be cheaper

but their a lot cheap xbox 360 game out their brains

To trick is to find some people to play with who can enjoy themselves without relying on the game mechanics. I had a similar setup way back on PSO which kept me playing it for years, even when actual game content had long since dried up.

Just find some cool people to play with and it'll never get boring.

EDIT: I'm getting really sick and tired of this site lag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saphion on 2008-01-06 12:01 ]</font>
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.