Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

You don't have access to any of the content yet. I read this topic as " I'm tired of being a noob level. "

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tamashi on 2008-01-06 21:52 ]</font>

Finally made an account

On 2008-01-06 20:37, EspioKaos wrote:
    On 2008-01-06 20:22, AlphaDragoon wrote:
    Holy hell, Sange is the 14-star Saber?!

THANK YOU SEGA.
    Yup! Also, I found out from the Illuminus Perfect Bible that the 14-star twin saber will be Sange Yasha. (Probably will be localized as Sange & Yasha just like Guld Milla became Guld & Milla.)
    There goes Espio, harming our community with his translations. lol

What else is in the Perfect Bible? Is there a thread for such info?

On 2008-01-06 12:27, Tokori wrote:
    When are they releasing such things? Are we all going to have to buy another expansion?
    You obviously don't know the nature of online games and probably played PSO nearer to the end of it's life than the beginning. All games of this type get content added progressively, thats why I get sick of hearing people moan and whine about there not being as many rares in PSU (its like a year and a bit old right?) as there are in PSO (which is like 7 or 8 years old >.<). Lets not forget there were at least 2 variations/expansions of PSO, there has only been one of PSU so far, so don't make out like sega are ripping you off by adding things over time.

As for the situation with rares just now, there are not "only a few", I only need to look in the item database here on PSOW to see that there are many rares.

Geez, if I see another "omg there are not enough rarez" topic ever again, it'll be too soon -_-
    Female Beast LvL 107 - Acrofighter 18 - Wartecher 14 - Fortefighter 13

Master of Classes

On 2008-01-06 15:02, Omega_Weltall wrote:
    or um.. you can Role Play (braces for the stones that are surely to be thrown) No seriously! I was in an RP group doin the AMF mission (before Motherbrain) and it brought new life to those missions, especially with all the ambush spawns. I mean it is an ROLE PLAYING game after all...
    well the word role playing came from when you used to role dice to play an rpg like dungeon& dragon for example

Even though that is incorrect use of the terminology. Playing a role is where that word came up from. Otherwise, it would just be gaming, of which plenty are based on dice rules. There are board games of this sort of thing that do all of that but don't have players playing a role, so they aren't called role-playing games.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

On 2008-01-07 05:34, Aviendha wrote:
    There goes Espio, harming our community with his translations. lol

What else is in the Perfect Bible? Is there a thread for such info?
    Irreparable damage, woo!
    I do what I can.

Seriously, though, I haven't started a specific thread on Perfect Bible info, but I've been steadily adding what I find to PSUPedia. My most recent addition included detailed drop charts on most every enemy (even a few unreleased ones) from LV1-149. I've also been updating our mission articles with complete reward info. (I've finished the GUARDIANS Colony missions along with about a third of Parum's. Still need to complete Neudaiz and Moatoob.) Also, I've added a lot of info to various articles listing new items, for example a ton of new remodeling tickets (they've even got Kakwane, Pannon, Koltova and Rappy themes coming eventually) new weapons (such as Sange & Yasha among others) and new items like Lunga Eggs and the Dallgun Bromide (the latter of which I believe is a photo, probably a material used to synth the Dallgun Rod).