Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im not saying multi equip or anything but seriously say you have ...

6 Mechguns/Handguns/Shadoogs*I think they are left handed* and one light saber.

You should be able to have all 6 mechs on your pallet and the ONE saber next to all of them... Its not like it would overpower anyone or anything its just more conveinent.
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

heeeemmmmmm not a bad idea =]
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

Interesting. That would make the pallette more like the *Weaponsets* use in games like Guild Wars. I think that's a very interesting idea considering it's still the same weapon with the same pool of energy. Be much better than having to switch the same sword over to another. Would be a bit of programming to do it, but I don't see that as a bad idea, up front.

The only thing bad about it, considering our current system, is that it would make things very confusing for the user. They may need to utilize another indicator or something so you know which weapon is being used in which slot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-07 08:55 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I just dont like carrying around so many things... my base invintory without any extra things is right around 37/60
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

37/60 eh? Welcome to being a gunner.

Well, Fighter classes are typically stuck with that as well. They gotta carry one for each element. It adds up quickly if they do that for all their weapons they're able to utilize.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-07 09:18 ]</font>

as FG i usually only carry around 7-9 guns on me at once lol and i dont use mechguns unless im soloing. I personally dont even like mechguns in this game lol.

its all about the Shotty, Xbow, and twin handguns!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

For me, I usually carry around. Consider I'm a support-build GT.

2 Crossbows
    3 Twin Handguns
    1 Rifle
    3 Bows
    1 Laser Cannon
    3 Wands
    1 Technic Mag
    3 slots of G-traps at a time (5 each slot)

And these are basically what I keep to ensure that I can handle the situations that I'm built to handle in a group. Fast access to Support spells, as many usable G-traps I can get, in the level, and a full range of guns. The amount of off-pallette equipment is twofold. Even with Bullet/Save, it's sometimes nice to have the extra pool of energy sitting around, but even more useful is that it's faster to swap in another weapon (with high PP) than to go through the process of swapping elements on the same weapon that already used up plenty of PP. I find having more Bows and a spare twin handgun to be the most beneficial.

The Laser Cannon was mostly for Mayalee Prism. It entered my inventory pre-expansion, to give me the monster-herding control that I was previously missing. And also a bit of extra ability to stop high damaging Tech lobbers who both are resistant to gun-delivered SEs or when Traps are gone or they're too dangerous for a trap run(if you play a class with low DFP/MST/and EVD post expansion, you'll know the times you better not run in trying to lay traps). Believe me, traps run out quickly when generally you have only a specific trap that's good against key enemies and you have only 5 of them.

Of course, with my build. Every slot is uniquely needed and thus this weapon solution wouldn't help me as much as it would others. I can see how it would be a nice feature for other builds, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-07 09:56 ]</font>

or if you're a fighter you CAN have the option to just carry neutral weapons

Not if you ask anybody here, that. They can't stand to carry Neutral weapons. They are teh suck. Consider it a peer-pressure thing.