Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

On 2008-01-09 11:28, KyEmo wrote:
    On my alt as an AT I use Buffs, Debuffs, Dualies, Melee, and 2 wands with attack techs and 2 Madoogs with Resta/Reverser/Giresta.

I'm pretty well rounded I think...
    Wow, that's about how my palette is set up too. Usually it's a wand/madoog combo with all the buffs, another for debuffs, 2 melee weapons with offhand madoogs with either Resta or Giresta and Reverser on them, and two wands with offensive techs paired with healing madoogs.

I occasionally switch out one of the melee weapons with a pair of twins come boss time or if the mission has flying creatures in it.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Dragon God

Well attack techs do have their place, moreso with Newman ATs than Casts, obviously but even I find myself lvling them myself. There are times when techs do more but generally speaking major in the AoE spells like Ra-, Gi-, Foie and Diga are more important to ATs than the other spells since it can fully utilize their speed boost.

There is nothing wrong majoring in Tech damage either, it's good, but isn't as good as a fT's. Melee damage is still top due to just attack but still, I can pull some decent numbers out of my techs and you already know what race I am .

Also I suggest looking into cards, I started loving them when I got some Card Regas <3

And I swear, I'm the only one who likes having shadoogs offhanded than madoogs in his melee offhand slot <<;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2008-01-09 12:30 ]</font>

You aren't the only one. I often have the Shadoogs in my left hand for my primary Whip, as well. I normally move my attack wand in place when I decide to not use the whip in favor for attack techs there, at the time.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.