Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

EDIT: Youtube Version Added!

Hey there PSOW,it's been a little while since I've had something really worth while to present.

This is just a repost from the screenshot thread,the purpose for this is much like the title implys.

I had a lot of fun working on this project. Here's a few screens of it while it was in progress,the following wasn't staged,I swear.

Deja's a nice guy no?
    Actually,we should be grateful that he helped us so much during this project. While it was VCC people and efforts,the script was written by him. We're incredibly happy with the finished product.

Some screens and possibly spoilers.
    Spoiler!

VCC members have been hard at work on a project that's been going on for a few months now. It's been well worth the effort and I'm proud to present to you folks here at PSOW,part 1.

We got a decently developed story,if this is a success you can expect that we'll continue to make more. There is plenty of people you might recognize as well.

VCC:The Movie Part 1 <---Stage6 format btw.
    VCC:The Movie Part 1<---Youtube format.

It's about 8 Minutes long,and only part 1. Part 2 should be up sometime next week.

Enjoy! If you have some feedback or questions post em' here! I'll do my best to answer them.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here at VCC we run at Microsoft time,so you'll have to excuse the lateness and really bad time estimates.

Regardless,this is the premire of the mildly anticipated Part 2 of the VCC Movie.

--->VCC:The Movie Part 2 <---Stage6 format.

--->VCC:The Movie Part 2 <---Youtube format.

(Click the user to see part 2 of 2)

It's about 16 Minutes long,your going to need to put aside some time to finish it.

Be sure to stay after the credits for a special thanks,and some shout outs.

Let us know what you think! Hopefully you enjoy the movie as much as we enjoyed making it. Again,a special thanks to those who came out to help us,and our patient editors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-01-10 19:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-01-11 00:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-01-23 15:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-01-23 15:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-02-02 16:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-02-02 16:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-02-02 16:55 ]</font>
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

A little place called none of your business.

xD How silly. Good work though~ probally took some time to get everything sort out eh? Though the music kinda threw me off here and there. But, I guess thats to be expected since its just music over the game anywho. Remind me when you release part two. I usually don't check much of anything besides trade unless I'm told to xD

pretty good stuff guys, was wonderin what your were doin in uni. 11 all the time billy , good work to all of you

Pretty good, although you might want to fix the link for the Youtube version.

Seem like the Youtube link was acting wonky last night.
    But it seems to be working as of now.

Enjoy Folks.
    -Uni 11 Vet/Slacker"They told me I could do anything. So I f***ed a god!"

PSN-Nicalrant Xbox Live-Nicalrant Wii code- A jumble of numbers, Ask me

A critique in fanworks? I don't think it's real.
    Spoiler!

On 2008-01-11 15:38, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
    A critique in fanworks? I don't think it's real.
    Spoiler!

Ahhh! The type of worthwhile criticism that's actually good to hear. I really agree on the aspect of face chat variety. That was more a bit of laziness on my part. Something I wanted to do early on, but abandoned it cause I just didn't feel like dealing with it. Your other points are also appreciated, though not things I myself have a response to

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Ah,I was hoping Shligger would put his input in. I'm glad. We'll definately keep it in mind. Honestly,it's very much appreciated. I wonder what you folks will think of part 2...
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Trust me, when I write things, things get a LITTLE crazy. Too many comedic jokes is just a part of me. I NEED HELP MAN! But I have faith that Einhart and the gang will kick it up a notch in the action department on part 2.

Anyways, Shligger is one of the best critics on Fan Arts. I'd hit it.

Well thanks a lot, I do my best

Since you do plan on throwing in more jokes try integrating them within scenes instead of just throwing them in. Use them sparingly or discretely. By discretely, I mean having people chatting from a distance or in moving around in the scenes background while the main characters act. The people in back could be doing something completely off but you'd have to keep an eye out of catch it. Using this method you won't break up the plot but rather distract your audience from it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2008-01-12 22:07 ]</font>