Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I decided to post this to stop the "How do I get Falkis Route/x weapon" threads. As much as I love helping people one at a time, I'd like to post the intel I have to ensure that PSU General's first page doesn't get flooded with such threads.

Anyways...

1) The Mission Path

Of course, you can take two paths, each having a separate route to Dulk Falkis, and each having a rare map.

The basis of it is:

Colony
    > De Ragan / De Ragnus Route

> Parum Relics Regular
    > Parum Relics Rare
    > Dulk Falkis Route

> Aghanna Deghanna / Dimmagolus Route

> Agata Relics Regular
    > Agata Relics Rare
    > Dulk Falkis Route
    > Dulk Falkis Nonrare Route

They break down like this:

-Parum Relics Regular: Block 3 will be the Agata Relics. You'll fight three Svaltuses here, no Orgduses. You fight De Ragan and De Ragnus.

-Parum Relics Rare: Block 3 will be the Agata Relics. You'll fight one Orgdus that replaces the final dual Svaltus spawn in block 3, and three Jaggos will replace the Golmoros inside the three-switch door in block 4 (which is block 3 of Crimson Beast) You fight De Ragan and De Ragnus.

-Dulk Falkis Route (Dragon Route Version): Block 3 will be the third block of Bruce's Dungeon. You'll fight Bil De Vears there, no rare enemies. In block 4 (one of the Firebreak missions that I didn't do, so I don't know the name), you'll fight three Goshins and two SEED-Vitaces as the last spawn before the boss, who is Dulk Falkis forms one and two.

-Agata Relics Regular: Block 3 will be Block 4 of Agata Relics. You'll fight Svaltuses as normal. No rare enemies. You fight Aghanna Deghanna and Dimmagolus.

-Agata Relics Rare: Block 3 will be Block 4 of the Agata Relics. A pair of Lutus Jigga will replace the final two Svaltuses (which you'll fight one at a time, thank God). Block 4 will be one of the Neudaiz missions, where three Jaggos will replace a spawn of three Ageeta. You fight Aghanna Deghanna and Dimmagolus.

-Dulk Falkis Route (AD/Dimm Route): Block 3 will be Block 3 of Bruce's Dungeon. You'll fight two Darbelans at the end. Block 4 will be one of the Firebreak missions, and the last spawn of which will be three Jaggos and 2 SEED-Vitace. You fight Dulk Falkis forms one and two.

-Dulk Falkis Nonrare Route (AD/Dimm Route): Block 3 will be Block 3 of Bruce's Dungeon. Block 4 will be one of the Firebreak missions, and the last spawn of which will be three Goshins and 2 SEED-Vitace. You fight Dulk Falkis forms one and two.

2) Drops:

-Linear Line:
    SEED-Vitace: {B} Hyper Viper
    Deljaban: {B} Crimson

AREA DROPS:
    Anything: {B} Crea Doubles

-Parum Relics Regular:
    Badira: {B} Storm Line
    Go Vahra: {B} Two-Headed Ragnus
    Koltova: No confirmed drop.
    Golmoro: No confirmed drop.
    Svaltus: {B} Svaltus Sword
    Polvahora: {B} Meteor Cannon
    Gol Dova: {B} Sweet Death

BOSS BOXES:
    Burn/Resist
    Other drops unconfirmed.

AREA DROPS:
    Anything in Block 3: {B} Psycho Wand

-Parum Relics Rare:
    Golmoro: No confirmed drop.
    Orgdus: {B} Huge Cutter / Hard/Power Charge
    Polvahora: {B} Meteor Cannon
    Jaggo: Giga/Bullet PP Save (confirmed)
    Gol Dova: {B} Sweet Death

BOSS BOXES:
    Burn/Resist
    Other drops unconfirmed.

AREA DROPS:
    Anything in Block 3: {B} Psycho Wand

-Dulk Falkis Route (Dragon Route):
    Vanda Merha: {B} Shigga Desta (unconfirmed)
    Bil De Vear: {B} Bil De Axe
    Olgohmon: {B} Uransara (unconfirmed)
    SEED-Vitace: {B} Hyper Viper (unconfirmed)
    Goshin: {B} Deva-zashi (unconfirmed)

BOSS BOXES:
    Poison/Resist
    Dulk Falkis Cor
    Other drops unconfirmed.

-Agata Relics Regular:
    Olgohmon: {B} Uransara
    Jarba: {B} Halarod (unconfirmed)
    Ageeta: {B} Baji-Senba
    Zampavas: Unknown, would like to know this one.
    Svaltus: {B} Svaltus Sword
    Tengohg: {B} Daiga-Misaki

BOSS BOXES:
    Sleep/Resist
    {B} Gudda Hon
    {B} Gur Asted
    Other drops unconfirmed.

-Agata Relics Rare:
    Ageeta: {B} Baji-Senba
    Zampavas: Unknown, would like to know this one.
    Lutus Jigga: {B} Kan Yu
    Jaggo: Giga/Bullet PP Save (confirmed)
    Tengohg: {B} Daiga-Misaki

BOSS BOXES:
    Sleep/Resist
    {B} Gudda Hon
    {B} Gur Asted
    Other drops unconfirmed.

-Dulk Falkis Route (AD/Dimm Route):
    Vanda Mehra: {B} Shigga Desta (unconfirmed)
    Darbelan: Black Heart / {B} Ank Dedda
    Jaggo: Jaggo Delma (haven't seen it drop a Bullet Save yet.)

BOSS BOXES:
    Poison/Resist
    Durk Falkis Cor
    Other drops unconfirmed.

-Dulk Falkis Route (AD/Dimm Route):
    Vanda Mehra: {B} Shigga Desta (unconfirmed)
    Bil De Vear {B} Bil De Axe (unconfirmed)
    Goshin: {B} Deva-zashi (unconfirmed)

BOSS BOXES:
    Poison/Resist
    Durk Falkis Cor
    Other drops unconfirmed.

3) Discs:

For each route, there are 10 discs. I don't know all the locations of them, having only done this for two days, but I'll list what I know and edit with any help I get with this:

Disc 1: There's a button on the ceiling in the middle of block 1. Shoot it and a disc will appear.

Disc 2: After all the enemies die, a group of eight boxes will appear. In the upper row, third from the left is the second disc.

Disc 3:

-Dragon Route: On the left side of the split (where you can get either Bruce, Curtz or Norphe), there's a tree at the far side of the room you can destroy with your goggle vision that yields a disc.
    -Aghanna/Dimmagolus Route: In the area where you fight the first Jarba, in a tree to the right. You have to use your goggles to see it and destroy it.

Disc 4:

-Dragon Route: Defeat three of the correct creature to make it appear.
    -Aghanna/Dimmagolus Route: In the leftmost box in the room unlocked by key #2.

Disc 5:

-Parum Relics: In a pile of rubble. Use your goggles to destroy it.
    -Agata Relics: Head left when you enter, and look at the post on the right with your goggles. Destroy it to make the disc appear.
    -Bruce's Dungeon (Dulk Falkis Route): Yet to find.

Disc 6:

-Parum Relics: In another pile of rubble. Use your goggles to destroy it.
    -Agata Relics: In a conspicuous pile of rubble in the middle-right part of the block. Use your goggles to destroy it.
    -Bruce's Dungeon (Dulk Falkis Route): Yet to find.

Disc 7:

-Crimson Beast: In the room that requires three switches to open. It's in the middle box that triggers the three Golmoro/Jaggo.
    -Neudaiz: Head right and up to find a nook that leads to a tree and a trio of boxes. The first box yields a disc.
    -Firebreak: After using Proactiv to get rid of the acne on the field (), you get key #1 for the door ahead of the furthest zit. In one of the boxes in the room you unlock is a disc.

Disc 8:

-Crimson Beast: Head to the far north of the field, cutting down a tree that's in the way. Shoot the top of the tree using a gun that you can aim with to drop a disc down.
    -Neudaiz: Near the door that leads to Aghanna is a tree surrounded by boxes. Cut it down to get a disc.
    -Firebreak: Your reward for destroying the final SEED-Core.

Disc 9:
    -Aghanna Deghanna: In a box in the southwest (bottom-left) corner. You don't have to pick it up-merely breaking the box open nets you the disc.
    -De Ragan: In a conspicuous box in the middle of the field. You can't miss it.
    -Dulk Falkis: Yet to find. (Somewhere near the bottom, I think?)

Disc 10:
    All three routes have the same location, whether fighting Dimmagolus, De Ragnus or Dulk Falkis: After a few seconds of fighting, the disc will appear smack in the middle of the field.

So, I hope I helped you with your questions regarding the mission. Next week, when the Beta mission is released and after I get a good grip of it, I hope to post a guide similar to this one for it as well.

If you can clean up any of the messes I left-confirming anything or explaining disc locations-I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Hope you don't mind my help,
    ~The Don

EDIT 1: Fixed the mission breakdown to make it look less confusing, and silly me for forgetting disc 3 on the Parum route.

EDIT 2: Bolded the titles to make what you're looking for easier to find.

EDIT 3: Thanks for the contributions, keep them coming! Also added that Deljabans drop {B} Crimson.

EDIT 4: Added {B} Gur Asted as an Aghanna Deghanna/Dimmagolus boss box drop, Hard/Power Charge as an Orgdus drop, and the conspicuously missing Durk Falkis Cor from the drop list of the other two routes wherein you end up at Falkis.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2008-01-13 15:48 ]</font>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I would like to point out something about the Fakis version of the Aghanna Deghanna / Dimmagolus Route, I have gone this way and gotten the Fakis Map without Darbleans or Jaggos.

You're sure you took the AD/Dimm route? Because I take the AD/Dimm route 99% of the time, and whenever I get Falkis route, I ALWAYS get Darbelans and Jaggos.

Are you sure you weren't doing the Dragon route? o.O
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2008-01-12 18:38, DonRoyale wrote:
    You're sure you took the AD/Dimm route? Because I take the AD/Dimm route 99% of the time, and whenever I get Falkis route, I ALWAYS get Darbelans and Jaggos.

Are you sure you weren't doing the Dragon route? o.O
    I'm sure. It was my first run on C and I was trying to avoid De Ragnus out of fear of my XBox crashing.

Well, did you have the spawns like this:

-4 (Ol)Gohmons
    -3 / 2 (Ol) Gohmons
    -4 / 4 (Ol) Gohmons
    -2 SEED-Vitace & 3 Goshin

Let me know.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2008-01-12 18:44, DonRoyale wrote:
    Well, did you have the spawns like this:

-4 (Ol)Gohmons
    -3 / 2 (Ol) Gohmons
    -4 / 4 (Ol) Gohmons
    -2 SEED-Vitace & 3 Goshin

Let me know.
    As far as I can remember that was pretty much it. I had played this map tons during firebreak so I recognized it and its spawns when I got it.Of course I was playing alone so I couldn't get into the room that requires the 3 buttons. Also worth noting is that I only had 4 discs by the time I reached the Firebreak room. Though I only say this for the completeness of my recollection.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-01-12 18:51 ]</font>

Three buttons?

The only room that requires three buttons is the Crimson Beast route, therefore implying that you didn't get the Dulk Falkis route. Are you talking about the giant zits that require three doses of Proactiv to get rid of?

Or perhaps your recollection is off? I'd like confirmation on Anduril's findings before I post concrete info on them.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Firebreak requires 3 buttons.

On 2008-01-12 18:54, DonRoyale wrote:
    Three buttons?

The only room that requires three buttons is the Crimson Beast route, therefore implying that you didn't get the Dulk Falkis route. Are you talking about the giant zits that require three doses of Proactiv to get rid of?

Or perhaps your recollection is off? I'd like confirmation on Anduril's findings before I post concrete info on them.
    The Firebreak block has those buttons too, in order to get to the area with the massive "zits", or at least it did during Firebreak, so I just ran right past it.

Also, I can confirm Gol Dova drops Sweet Death [B]